Ham Radio News - de senaste amatörradionyheterna som podcasts, artiklar och tv-program på ett ställe!
Vad är RSS?
Vanligt förekommande symbol för RSS
RSS (neews feed, är ett annat ord) är en typ av syndikering som används för att hämta websidors innehåll. Ofta består själva innehållet av en rubrik och lite brödtext. Den här typen av information brukar användas på bloggar och nyhetssidor. Genom att prenumerera på en nyhets feed (syndikering) kan man få de senaste uppdateringarna i ett sammanfattande format, utan att faktiskt besöka själva källan (hemsidan).
Denna sida med feeds uppdateras hela tiden så spara den gärna som favorit i din webbläsare. Vi har valt att begränsa respektive nyhetsflöde till 5 rubriker/artiklar per utgivare.
OBS! SK3GA - Hudiksvalls Sändareamatörer tar inget ansvar för respektive utgivares innehåll.
Trevlig läsning, lyssning och "tittning"!
Här kan du prenumerera på SK3GA's Atom-/RSS-feed
Klicka på RSS-symbolen för att prenumerera på vår Atom-/RSS-feed via Feedburner
- Amatörradio kurs 21 augusti, 2019SK4TL startar en kurs i amatörradio, första träff onsdagen 18 september klockan 19.00 Mosjö Församlingshem. Anmälan senast 31 Augusti, och det sker till Leif Eriksson (SM4HNG) per mejl firstname.lastname@example.org eller telefon 070-658 4961. Med vänlig hälsning Kursledare Leif Eriksson SM4HNG.
- Flygburen radio kan komma att hindra vår trafik på 2 meter 20 augusti, 2019Signalstyrka från en 1 W, rundstrålande sändare på 1000 meters höjd. Källa IARU. Ny skrivelse till PTS. I dagarna har SSA svarat på inbjudan till kommentarer med ytterligare en skrivelse till PTS. Här föreslår SSA att PTS inte ska stödja … Läs mer →
- Nya skrivelser från SSA och IARU inför WRC-19 20 augusti, 2019World Radiocommunication Conference 2019 (WRC-19) närmar sig och inför denna konferens har först PTS ett förberedelsemöte 23/8 där SSA kommer närvara. Detta möte är en förberedelse till CEPT:s sista förberedande möte 26/8 (CPG19-9). På CPG-mötet sammanställs de olika förberedelserna till … Läs mer →
- SK4KR fielday 15 Sept 18 augusti, 2019Vi planerar för en Fieldday 15 sept, alltså 1 1/2 vecka efter månadsmötet. Plats Lunedet-repeatern, transport uppför backen mha SM4IPX och SM4VWD. Tid kl 13:00. Visning av repeater och tillbehör. Grill, korv/bröd och dricka kommer att finnas. Blir det spöregn kommer … Läs mer →
- Nya anropssignaler och medlemmar i våra olika distrikt … 18 augusti, 2019Ny anropssignal och medlem SA0DAN Dan Larsson SIGTUNA SA0SLN Simon Leonardsson VÄLLINGBY SA5ETE Christian Hardmeier UPPSALA SA5PDP Pontus Pihlgren UPPSALA SA5PSZ Peter Szendröi UPPSALA SA5RME Robert Moverare UPPSALA SA6DCJ Arne Lennart Mobris BENGTSFORS SA6DDL Daniel Lindblom GÖTEBORG SA6DGJ David … Läs mer →
- AO-92 SatNOGS observation 2019-08-18 18 augusti, 2019#satnogs observation #928492 18 data captures https://network.satnogs.org/observations/928492/
- AMSAT-SM maillista går över till groups.io 17 augusti, 2019From. 17 aug 2019 går AMSAT-SM maillista över till groups.io. Ni som redan är medlemmar kommer få en inbjudan. Om du inte är med sedan tidigare kan du gå med genom att skicka ett e-mail till:email@example.com As of 17 aug 2019 AMSAT-SM is moving our mail list to groups.io If you are a member of […]
- AMSAT-SM 800 följare på Twitter 11 augusti, 2019AMSAT-SM har nu 800 följare på Twitter. Även om det inte kan jämföras med betalande medlemmar (vi hade som mest runt 430 st) så är det ett bevis på att den internationella gemenskapen fortfarande är stor vad gäller amatörradio och AMSAT. AMSAT-SMs Twitterkonto handlar enbart om AMSAT och amatörradio. Dock skriver jag ibland även om […]
- Navy-OSCAR 103 (NO-103) and Navy- OSCAR 104 (NO-104) 5 augusti, 2019Info from ANS no 217: BRICSAT2 and PSAT2 Designated Navy-OSCAR 103 (NO-103) and Navy- OSCAR 104 (NO-104) On June 25, 2019, the United States Naval Academy PSAT2 and BRICSAT2 cubesats were launched on a Falcon Heavy launch vehicle from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. PSAT2 and BRICSAT2 were developed by Naval Academy students in […]
- FO-29 update from JARL 21 juli, 2019“Analog transmitters of Fuji No. 3 (FO-29) have been suspended since July 9, 2019. Currently, we are doing situation grasp and information gathering, but we will inform you as soon as the situation is understood. If you have telemetry data after July 8th (UTC), please send it to the following address. [Transmission destination of telemetry […]
- FK8CJ Noumea New Caledonia. From DXNews.com 21 augusti, 2019Jan, F6EYB will be active as FK8CJ from Noumea, New Caledonia, IOTA OC - 032, starting 29 August 2019, until the end of the year.
- OJ0W OJ0/OH3WS OJ0/OG3A Market Reef Märket Island. From DXNews.com 21 augusti, 2019Pasi, OH3WS will be active again as OJ0W, from Market Reef, IOTA EU-053, 5 - 12 October 2019.
- 5I5TT 5I4ZZ Zanzibar. From DXNews.com 20 augusti, 20195I5TT 5I4ZZ Team will be active from Zanzibar Islands, IOTA AF - 032, Tanzania, 4 - 18 February 2020.
- YN2CC Nicaragua 2019. From DXNews.com 20 augusti, 2019Mike, AJ9C will be active again as YN2CC from Nicaragua, 19 - 27 November 2019.
- C56DF Gambia. From DXNews.com 19 augusti, 2019Don, G3XTT will be active as C56DF from Gambia in CQ WW DX CW Contest, 23 - 24 November 2019.
- AmateurLogic 133: In A Tight Spot 14 augusti, 2019In this episode, Tommy installs and reports on the ZumSpot. George shows how to modify those cheap 4 and 8 Relay Modules for better operation. Emile presents COMMspiracy 2. Plus your viewer email and what’s been going on. 1:11:01
- HamCollege 55 27 juli, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 26. RMS Voltage, Power Supply Filtering, Tower Safety. 01:03:40
- AmateurLogic 132: Field Day Down South 14 juli, 2019It’s been a few years since the weather allowed, but this year we made it back to do Field Day In The Woods. Join Tommy, George, and Wayne for a fun time in the wilderness. Emile and the W5SLA crew operate Field Day In The Clubhouse. One thing’s for certain about Field Day in the […]
- HamCollege 54 29 juni, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 25. Logic Gates, more Ohm’s Law, Connectors. 01:11:19
- AmateurLogic 131: Interesting Things at Hamvention 16 juni, 2019Another excellent adventure at Dayton Hamvention. Some of the sights and sounds that make this a very special event. Emile’s WWII Museum PT Boat event. A tour of Mendelson’s Surplus in Dayton. There is no place else like this in the world. 2:23:03
- Reminder: The Hiram Percy Maxim Birthday Celebration Begins on August 31 21 augusti, 2019
- Inter-American Proposal Removes 47 – 47.2 GHz from Bands under Study for 5G Services 21 augusti, 2019The 34th meeting of the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL) Permanent Consultative Committee II (PCC.II) concluded a week of meetings on August 16 in Ottawa, Canada, in advance of World Radiocommunication Conference (WRC-19). The meetings were aimed at reaching regional consensus on WRC-19 agenda items. Attendees at PCC.II included ARRL Technical Relations Specialist Jon Siverli...
- Radio Amateurs in India Support Rescue and Relief Operations in Wake of Flooding 20 augusti, 2019Radio amateurs in at least three western Indian states along the Arabian Sea coast are pitching in to support communication for rescue and relief operations following heavy rainfall and flooding. In Kerala, Shyam Kumar, VU2JLE, told The Hindu newspaper that he and 15 other radio amateurs belonging to the Wayanad Hams (WHAMS) group have been […]
- Candidates for ARRL Directors and Vice Directors Announced 20 augusti, 2019Two races for the office of ARRL Director and one contest for Vice Director are set for this fall. In the Southeastern Division, incumbent Director Greg Sarratt, W4OZK, faces a challenge from Mickey Baker, N4MB. A three-way race is set for the office of Southeastern Division Vice Director, with incumbent Joseph Tiritilli, N4ZUW, facing James […]
- Somalia Operation Set for September 20 augusti, 2019
- New OSCAR-100 Uplink Converter MK2 by DXPatrolNew Uplink Converter for OSCAR-100 434MHz to 2400MHz Low Cost Up convertor 100mW (or 8W) all mode TX uplink to Satellite
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1925Folded dipole antennas: terminated vs un-terminated, L.B. Cebik - W4RNL documents by ON5AU, Antenna Mast Guying for Amateur Radio Antennas, 50:450 Ohm (9:1) Balun for vertical antennas, Trapped Dipole Antenna for 20-30-40m, Vertical Antenna for 30 meters band, How setup the antenna tower, MSL - Mechanical Systems Lehmann - Telescopic Masts and Towers, HF SIGNALS, […]
- IOTA CONTEST 2019
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1924A simplified guide to FT8 DXPedition mode, Caravan Ham Radio Shack, 80 meter Ceramic Resonator VXO CW Transmitter, Saluki Technology Inc., Introduction to NPR New Packet Radio - Presentation, NPR New Packet Radio - IP over 430 MHz, New Paket Radio: Hamnet over 70cm by EA4GPZ, S9A Log Online
- WSJT-X version 2.1.0 releasedThe WSJT Development Group is pleased to announce the general availability (GA) release of WSJT-X Version 2.1.0.
- HN 415: The Antique Wireless Museum 15 augusti, 2019A tour of the Antique Wireless Museum with Randy, George's summer vacation, looking forward to Huntsville Hamfest and more! Hosts: Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Amanda Alden, and Randy Hall We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Submit your own video to Ham Nation at HamNationVideos@twit.tv Thanks […]
- HN 414: Youth in Ham Radio 8 augusti, 2019The United Nations Summer Academy of Learning with Gordo from Romania, the 2019 Amateur Radio Newsline Young Ham of the Year Dhruv Rebba KC9ZJX with Don, a tour of K3LR with Randy, chatroom questions with Amanda and more! Hosts: Gordon West, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add to, and amend […]
- HN 413: Randy Live at DX Engineering! 1 augusti, 2019Randy tours DX engineering, more tower safety with Tim Duffy, Gordo talks about plumbing... and the world above 10 GHz, Airvention 2019, viewer videos and more! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Amanda Alden, and Dale Puckett We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Submit […]
- HN 412: Ozone, Pine Board & Oshkosh, Oh My! 25 juli, 2019The Slidell EOC HamFest with Bob and George, Tom Daniels N3CXP and his Pineboard radio on aluminum, FEMA certificates with Gordo, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Randy, Dan and Ray at the 2019 OSHKOSH Airventure, chatroom questions with Amanda and more1 Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite […]
- HN 411: Honoring Homebrew Heroes 18 juli, 2019Rescue beacons with Gordo, Frank Howell K4FMH talks about the Homebrew Heroes Award, the 13 Colonies special event station results with Don, a custom radio installation in George's truck, chatroom questions with Amanda and more! Hosts: Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add to, and amend our […]
- Brickworks News coming soon! 21 augusti, 2019The first news about the Brickworks scheme will be here soon!
- IARU prepares for Key CEPT meeting 16 augusti, 2019The final CEPT Conference Preparatory Group meeting prior to WRC-19 takes place from the 26th of August. Most of its papers are now available, including on current hot topics in the 6m, 2m and 23cm bands, where RSGB volunteers have been working hard to support the IARU. In summary:- At 50MHz IARU hopes that the […]
- GB2RS News Script for 18 August 2019 16 augusti, 2019Tap or click the link below to download this week’s GB2RS news script GB2RS News Script for 18 August 2019 (10-page/161KB Microsoft Word document)
- YOTA 2019 finishes this weekend 16 augusti, 2019The ninth annual Youngsters on the Air Summer Camp comes to a close this weekend. Special callsign LZ19YOTA will be on the air during the event, hosted by the Bulgarian Federation of Radio Amateurs. QSL LZ19YOTA via the bureau to LZ1BJ. The experiences of the British team are at www.rsgb.org/yota2019
- 146MHz band gets extra year 16 augusti, 2019Ofcom has agreed to extend for a further year the Notice of Variation (NoV) for 146-147MHz to encourage radio amateurs to experiment and test new communications schemes and systems. The current NoVs expire on 31 October 2019. Any Full licence holder may apply for an experimental NoV for the 146-147MHz band: go to www.rsgb.org/nov for […]
- WWV Centennial Committee prepares for trial run of WW0WWV special eventThe WWV Centennial Committee reports that it will conduct a trial run of special event station WW0WWV over the August 24/25 weekend
- Airborne radio may hinder 144 MHz ham radioSweden's national amateur radio society, the SSA, has written again to their regulator, the PTS, pointing out the interference the Aeronautical Mobile Service would cause to amateur radio
- India: Ham radio operators help reunite familyOn August 16, a few policemen arrived at the house of Vadamalai Raman in village Purandarai located in Villupuram district of Tamil Nadu with photographs of a patient who has been staying at the Bangaon Subdivisional Hospital in West Bengal for over two years
- United States POW-MIA Special EventLook for special event station K4MIA/8 to be active between September 13-22nd. Activity is to honor and support our Veterans
- The 'Amateur' tech that could penetrate the Kashmir blackoutThe Wire reports shortwave radio transmission presents an effective way to communicate when conventional networks are down
- Boxchip S700A Network and DMR Radio Video Review 22 mars, 2019Ok, after using and enjoying the Boxchip S700A it was time for a video review.…
- SDRuno v1.3 Released 14 mars, 2019SDRplay is pleased to announce the release of SDRuno v1.3. This is a major upgrade to SDRuno, which adds a number of important new features and is intended for all RSP models including the now discontinued RSP1. Major new features include: Frequency Scanning (for both frequency ranges and stored memory panel lists) I/Q […]
- Boxchip S700A Network Radio Review 20 december, 2018Introduction More and more Amateur Radio operators are beginning to realize the flexibility and utility of Network Radio. Network Radio has become the “Swiss Army Knife” of communications technology. Amateur radio users can reach other Amateurs world wide using such applications as Zello, IRN, Echolink, and APRS. New applications are still popping up. For example […]
- Kyocera E6560 – A Cheap Network Radio Rugged Smartphone 2 december, 2018If you are interested in getting into Network Radio, but not ready to spend $150 to $300 for a dedicated HT style device, you might find that the Kyocera E6560 Smartphone might fit the bill. The Kyocera E6560 is basically a ruggedized unlocked GSM Android Smartphone with a PTT button for Zello use or other […]
- Pulsat PM-1100 Network Radio Review 7 november, 2018Having found the X Boss TM-7S a great deal of fun, we took a look at a mobile / base version of a Network Radio the Pulsat PM-1100. The Pulsat Network Radio is pretty much identical to the very popular Inrico TM7. The Pulsat Network turned out to be very nice compact mobile / base […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Aug 18 - first for season 21 augusti, 2019More than 3,5 months since my last listening night in Fredriksfors when I returned August 17th.No sensations, but still I was surprised to hear as much as I did.When I arrived after 21.30 UTC there were some philippinos on the band. An hour later when I checked our 255-degreees antenna some Brazilian station and soon […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 24 - a few from Colombia 28 april, 2019Another night in Fredriksfors with "doubtful" conditions as it had arrived a new disturbance earlier in the evening.Not until 01 UTC there were a few signals from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, but most of them very fluttery and distorted. An hour later there were some signals from Colombia with "descent" quality, but […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 17 - not much 19 april, 2019Again an uninteresting night in the listening shack. I have been quite unlucky with the conditions this spring...Somewhat surprising there were a couple of Thai stations, 1404 quite good, at odd times (21 UTC), but sadly no id.Then the following hours were very unexciting. Some La Plata around 00 UTC, then almost nothing at all […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 12 - short glimpses at 02 14 april, 2019A short while around 02 UTC there were some interesting signals from Colombia and Ecuador, but the rest of the night in Fredriksfors was very meagre On a more southern antenna there were La Plata on 700, 920, 950 and 1270 but not very good...LoggEuropa675 11.4 2057 Radio Calypso Oostwald Gronningen med id och ”Radio Veronica-repris” […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr. 8 - some Philippines 10 april, 2019The interesting part of the night came almost imediatly I arrived in the radio shack in Fredriksfors on this Sunday night. When my receiver was working just before 21 UTC, I noticed there were some Asian stations along, many of them from the Philippines. Also two Swedish lowpower stations were around.The rest of the night […]
- Public-Safety Wireless Communications: A Vision and Call to Action 20 augusti, 2019Multiple systems will work together to provide seamless communications from the professionals reporting incidents to those dispatched to respond to the incidents. This network of integrated networks is all IP based, so voice, data and video flows freely from one pipe to another, and capacity and voice follow the optimal path to reach first responders. […]
- Viavi Announces Fourth-Quarter Financial Results 16 augusti, 2019Viavi Solutions reported results for its fourth fiscal quarter ended June 29. read more
- FirstNet Approves $82M FY 2020 Budget 15 augusti, 2019The First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) board approved an $82 million budget for operations in fiscal year 2020 (FY20), with a focus on supporting public-safety engagement, continued oversight of the deployment of the nationwide public-safety broadband network (NPSBN) and future investments in the network. read more
- California Bill Would Ban Facial Recognition in Body Cameras 15 augusti, 2019A bill making its way through the California state legislature would block police departments from using facial recognition technology in body cameras. read more
- Chinese Airport Deploys 400 MHz Digital Trunking System From Hytera 15 augusti, 2019Changsha Huanghua International Airport in South Central China’s Hunan Province deployed Hytera’s 400 MHz digital trunking system and multimode radios. Since September, on-time rate of flights at the airport has remained above 80% for 14 consecutive months, ranking first in the South Central region for 11 consecutive months. read more
- NICE Wins 10-Year $137M FAA Contract 15 augusti, 2019The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) selected NICE to support the rapidly evolving air traffic control requirements, awarding it a 10-year contract with a potential value of up to $137 million. read more
- Australian Agency Selects Robots for Hazardous Mine Inspection 15 augusti, 2019The Australian Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy (DNRME) selected Australian Droid + Robot (ADR), a Brisbane-based company that specializes in the development for robots and drones for underground mine inspection, to assist with the inspection of an abandoned mine in Queensland. read more
- Ceragon Reports Second-Quarter Financials 14 augusti, 2019Ceragon Networks reported results for the second quarter which ended June 30. Revenues in the quarter were $73 million, down 17.4% from the second quarter of 2018, and up 5.5% from the first quarter of 2019. read more
- AT and T Workforce Manager Added to Uniden In-Vehicle Device 14 augusti, 2019Siyata Mobile announced that the AT&T Workforce Manager enterprise application is now available on the Uniden UV350 in-vehicle phablet through AT&T. read more
- Aviat Touts Online Marketplace for Products 14 augusti, 2019Aviat Networks announced successes since the launch of the Aviat Store, a self-service online marketplace for radios, antennas, accessories and software. read more