Ham Radio News - de senaste amatörradionyheterna som podcasts, artiklar och tv-program på ett ställe!
Vad är RSS?
Vanligt förekommande symbol för RSS
RSS (neews feed, är ett annat ord) är en typ av syndikering som används för att hämta websidors innehåll. Ofta består själva innehållet av en rubrik och lite brödtext. Den här typen av information brukar användas på bloggar och nyhetssidor. Genom att prenumerera på en nyhets feed (syndikering) kan man få de senaste uppdateringarna i ett sammanfattande format, utan att faktiskt besöka själva källan (hemsidan).
Denna sida med feeds uppdateras hela tiden så spara den gärna som favorit i din webbläsare. Vi har valt att begränsa respektive nyhetsflöde till 5 rubriker/artiklar per utgivare.
OBS! SK3GA - Hudiksvalls Sändareamatörer tar inget ansvar för respektive utgivares innehåll.
Trevlig läsning, lyssning och "tittning"!
Här kan du prenumerera på SK3GA's Atom-/RSS-feed
Klicka på RSS-symbolen för att prenumerera på vår Atom-/RSS-feed via Feedburner
- GLAD PÅSK önskas alla Radioamatörer i Distrikt 7… 18 april, 2019
- SSA:s besöksstation på Tekniska Museet SK0TM har fått diplom. 18 april, 2019SK0TM operatören Jan-Olof SM0IFP har 14 april lyckats ladda ner bilder från Internationella rymdstationen ISS, för detta har dom fått nedanstående diplom. Vi gratulerar SK0TM och dess operatör Jan-Olof SM0IFP. Diplomet finns att beskåda på Tekniska Museet. Ulf SA0MEI
- World Amateur Radio Day 2019 18 april, 2019Varje år den 18 april ger sig radioamatörer världen över ut i etern för att fira den internationella amatörradiodagen. Den dagen 1925 bildades IARU – internationella amatörradiounionen. IARU är alltså i år en pigg 94-åring, och antalet medlemsländer har vuxit … Läs mer →
- GLÖM INTE Vårauktionen på SK7HW den 11 Maj… 15 april, 2019Auktionen Klicka på ovan länk Auktionen och läs mer om denna populära auktion. Lördagen den 11 maj hålles auktionen.
- Ett perfekt arrangemang! 14 april, 2019Kända profiler. Hasse SM0BYD och till höger Esko SM5AKP som mottog SSA:s nyproducerade medalj under aftonens bankett. Längst till vänster Åke SM4KKN. SSA tackar vännerna i SK4EA Lindesbergs Radioklubb under ledning av Mats SM4EPR här till vänster, för en utomordentligt … Läs mer →
- FUNcube Data Warehouse URL Change 23 april, 2019HI,As part of the migration of the data warehouse to the new server, we are now redirecting all dashboard data submissions to: http://data.amsat-uk.org (there is no need to change your dashboard settings) Hence, all information at http://warehouse.funcube.org will no longer be updated. I will be merginging the scores today at http://data.amsat-uk.org/ranking (I am at the […]
- Diwata-2 Designated Philippines-OSCAR 101 (PO-101) 13 april, 2019On October 29, 2018, the Diwata-2 microsatellite was launched on a H-2A launch vehicle from the Tanegashima Space Center, Tanegashima, Japan. Diwata-2 was developed by the PHL-Microsat program now succeeded by the STAMINA4Space program, and in cooperation with Tohoku University and Hokkaido University. The satellite carries an amateur radio payload that has been tested and […]
- EU ARISS Contact 2019-04-11 4 april, 2019Upcoming ARISS contact with RX possible in Sweden and rest of EU: École des Charmilles, Thyez, France, telebridge via ON4ISS The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be OR4ISS The scheduled astronaut is David St-Jacques KG5FYI Contact is go for: Thu 2019-04-11 12:55:18 UTC 64 deg
- AISAT-1 AX-25 telemetry 2019-04-01 3 april, 2019Received by Kurt Winebäck:
- FoxTelem Version 1.07 Released 25 mars, 2019Chris Thompson has officially released version 1.07 of FoxTelem. A test version has been out for a while, but it had several issues, including a lower decode rate than 1.06. That prevented release for a while. Those issues (and something like 65 other defects) are now all fixed and this decoder performs better than 1.06. […]
- Introduction to DX News. From DXNews.com 18 mars, 2019This is basic information for people with no prior knowledge of Amateur Radio, DX and Radiosport.
- FO/W6NV Tahiti Island French Polynesia. From DXNews.com 23 april, 2019Oliver, W6NV will be active as FO/W6NV from Tahiti Island, IOTA OC - 046, French Polynesia, 19 - 21 July 2019.
- P4/DK6SP Aruba Island. From DXNews.com 23 april, 2019Philipp, DK6SP will be active as P4/DK6SP from Aruba Island, IOTA SA - 036, 22 - 25 May 2019.
- 7P8GOZ Lesotho. From DXNews.com 22 april, 2019Chris, ZS1CDG will be active as 7P8GOZ from Lesotho, until 28 April 2019.
- S79HA Praslin Island Seychelles. From DXNews.com 22 april, 2019Laci, HA7JTR will be active as S79HA from Praslin Island, IOTA AF - 024, Seychelles, 22 - 29 May 2019.
- AmateurLogic 129: Peanut Voice Octopus 13 april, 2019Tommy demonstrates the free Peanut D-Star app. Emile shows how to use the Raspberry Pi as a voice keyer for his Icom ID-9100. George erects the MFJ Octopus Antenna and details some tips to do it quicker and precise. Plus the usual fun and your viewer email and posts. 1:07:31
- HamCollege 51 30 mars, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 22. Simple Decibel power calculations. Receivers 1:11:07
- AmateurLogic 128: Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi 16 mars, 2019George runs the full Windows 10 Pro (not IOT Core version) on the Raspberry Pi. Emile visits the W5DDL Hamfest in Rayne, LA. Tommy builds an Arduino Battery Monitor/Alert. 1:22:25
- HamCollege 50 3 mars, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 21. Decibels and Power. S units. Amplifier Classes. 1:09:19
- AmateurLogic 127: Winter Projects 16 februari, 2019Emile and the Ozone ARC participate in Winter Field Day. Winter is the perfect time to catch up on projects. Tommy shows how to update the firmware of a DVMega. After six years, George revisits Echolink on the Raspberry Pi. SVXlink part-1. Plus your viewer email. 1:11:25
- Three BIRDS Constellation CubeSats Delivered to ISS for Orbital Deployment 23 april, 2019A Cygnus resupply mission to the International Space Station (ISS) on April 11 also delivered three CubeSats of the BIRDS-3 constellation and three other CubeSats. The BIRDS-3 constellation is a project of students at the Kyushu Institute of Technology. The additional CubeSats include Swiatowid, KrakSat, and EntrySat.All BIRDS-3 CubeSats are of the same design and […]
- Faster, More Contest-Friendly FT4 Digital Protocol to Debut in a Week 22 april, 2019
- FCC Seeks Telecommunications Specialist 22 april, 2019The FCC has announced a position opening that may be of interest to a radio amateur. The Commission seeking a telecommunications specialist to work at the High Frequency Direction Finding Center (HFDFC) in Columbia, Maryland. This is a full-time position.The person holding this position performs “watch duty” and serves as a technical authority providing technical […]
- Ulrich Rohde, N1UL, Wins 2019 IEEE CAS Industrial Pioneer Award 22 april, 2019Ulrich Rohde, N1UL, has been selected to receive the 2019 Circuits and Systems (CAS) Society Industrial Pioneer Award. The Industrial Pioneer Award recognizes exceptional and pioneering contributions in translating academic and industrial research results into improved industrial applications and/or commercial products. The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society sponsors the award, which will be pre...
- Former North Carolina Section Manager John Covington, W4CC, SK 22 april, 2019Former ARRL North Carolina Section Manager John Covington, W4CC, of Charlotte, died on April 17 after a long illness. An ARRL Life Member, he was 58. Covington served as North Carolina SM from 2000 until 2006. First licensed in 1972, Covington mainly enjoyed CW and some digital modes, but operated phone on the National Traffic […]
- FT4 - New Digital Mode Designed for ContestingFT4 is a special-purpose mode designed for rapid-fire contest QSOs
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1913QRP Link Dipole Antenna, Ham Radio EMCOMM Go Kit, Yaesu FT-8900r Review, All about coax cables, Resistor Color Code Calculator, Ameritron RCS-10 Review, 3Y0I Official Web Site, E6AF Log Online, E6AF Niue
- Best QSO mapping tools to display contactsThe best QSO Mapping toos will help you represent your contacts on a world map, and to share them with your fellow hams.
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1912Multi Band Slinky Doublet Antenna, SWR ANTENNA ANALYZER + WSPR TX, How to make a MMDVM Digital Repeater, Solar power in a Can, Velocity Factor of Coax Cables, 5W CW Transceiver From QRP Labs, Quatar Oscar 100 Presentation by AMSAT DL, 5X3C Log Online, Oscar 100 Bandplan, SG Laboratory Ltd
- World Amateur Radio Day 2019Every April 18, radio amateurs worldwide take to the airwaves in celebration of World Amateur Radio Day. It was on this day in 1925 that the International Amateur Radio Union was formed in Paris.
- HN 398: Remembering Owen Garriott W5LFL 18 april, 2019Remembering Owen Garriott W5LFL, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Solar Update with Dr Tamitha Skov, visit The National Voice of America Museum of Broadcasting while in Ohio, George takes a look at the 2019 ARRL Repeater Directory, Dayton After Dark and more! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Valerie Hotzfeld, and Amanda […]
- HN 397: AMECO AC-1 on AM & Contest University 11 april, 2019Bob's AMECO AC-1 on AM, creative ways to hide your antenna with Gordon and Carl, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Contest University with Tim Duffy and Ray Novak, chatroom questions with Amanda and more! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Valerie Hotzfeld, and Amanda Alden Guests: Tim Duffy and Ray Novak We […]
- HN 396: Now With Extra Smoke! 4 april, 2019Tim Duffy on Team Exuberance operating at K3LR, supporting ARISS with Gordo, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don Wilbanks, George Thomas upgrades the Ham Nation regulated power supply, chat room questions with Amanda, and more! Hosts: Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden Guest: Tim Duffy We invite you to read, add to, and […]
- HN 395: Team Exuberance! 28 mars, 2019ARRL's new Volunteer Monitors program with Riley Hollingsworth K4ZDH, Team Exuberance takes over K3LR, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don and chatroom questions with Amanda! Hosts: Bob Heil, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Submit your own video to Ham Nation […]
- HN 394: Tower Safety Is Essential! 21 mars, 2019Tower safety after another tower tragedy with Tim Duffy, dipole antennas with Gordo, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Solar Weather with Dr. T, Randy hooks up to the Titan Missle Museum antenna, chatroom questions with Amanda, and more! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden Guest: Tim Duffy We invite […]
- 2019 Board proceedings 23 april, 2019You need your RSGB Membership Services login to download the 2019 Board proceedings. 16 February 2019 (5-page/426KB PDF) 19 January 2019 (5-page/426KB PDF)
- RSGB AGM 18 april, 2019The 92nd RSGB AGM will be held at Jurys Inn, 24 Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2HQ on Saturday the 27th of April, commencing at 12 noon. Details for the 2019 AGM appeared in the April RadCom. Arrangements have been made for Members who are unable to attend the AGM to cast their votes by proxy. […]
- Owen Garriott, W5LFL, SK 18 april, 2019Former US astronaut and long-duration spaceflight pioneer Owen Garriott, W5LFL, who operated the world’s first amateur radio station from space, died at the age of 88 on the 15th of April 2019. He spent a total of 70 days in space and 13 hours and 43 minutes in three separate spacewalks. According to his family, […]
- International Marconi Day 18 april, 2019International Marconi Day 2019 will take place on the 27th of April. Last year 74 stations were registered, all operating from a site that Marconi operated from or had a personal connection with. To see the stations involved this year, go to www.gb4imd.co.uk
- The IARU represented in Turkey 18 april, 2019The IARU was represented in Turkey, where committee SE24 on Short Range Devices met to undertake further work concerning Wireless Power Transmission, or WPT. SE24 is considering both WPT for electric vehicles and also generic WPT applications. The IARU has made extensive input on the potential impact on radio communications from spurious emissions from WPT […]
- New digital mode FT4Joe Taylor K1JT has announced a new digital mode, FT4, which is 2.5 times faster than FT8
- FreeDV QSO PartyOver the past couple of weeks, I have been talking about a new event on the Amateur Radio calendar - designed to get people experimenting on air again. The FreeDV QSO party is now only 5 days away, starting at 0300 UTC Saturday 27th
- IMD station on-the-air from AustraliaThis Saturday, April 27 is International Marconi Day, and HADARC will be operating VK2IMD, the only IMD station in Australasia
- Upcoming ARISS contact with Hidden Oaks Middle School, Prior Lake, MNAn International Space Station school contact has been planned with participants at Hidden Oaks Middle School, Prior Lake, MN on 24 April
- Radio ham to set up emergency communications centerThe Waitsburg Times (Washington State) reports an amateur radio enthusiast is setting up an emergency communication center and hopes to garner interest from new or future operators
- Boxchip S700A Network and DMR Radio Video Review 22 mars, 2019Ok, after using and enjoying the Boxchip S700A it was time for a video review.…
- SDRuno v1.3 Released 14 mars, 2019SDRplay is pleased to announce the release of SDRuno v1.3. This is a major upgrade to SDRuno, which adds a number of important new features and is intended for all RSP models including the now discontinued RSP1. Major new features include: Frequency Scanning (for both frequency ranges and stored memory panel lists) I/Q […]
- Boxchip S700A Network Radio Review 20 december, 2018Introduction More and more Amateur Radio operators are beginning to realize the flexibility and utility of Network Radio. Network Radio has become the “Swiss Army Knife” of communications technology. Amateur radio users can reach other Amateurs world wide using such applications as Zello, IRN, Echolink, and APRS. New applications are still popping up. For example […]
- Kyocera E6560 – A Cheap Network Radio Rugged Smartphone 2 december, 2018If you are interested in getting into Network Radio, but not ready to spend $150 to $300 for a dedicated HT style device, you might find that the Kyocera E6560 Smartphone might fit the bill. The Kyocera E6560 is basically a ruggedized unlocked GSM Android Smartphone with a PTT button for Zello use or other […]
- Pulsat PM-1100 Network Radio Review 7 november, 2018Having found the X Boss TM-7S a great deal of fun, we took a look at a mobile / base version of a Network Radio the Pulsat PM-1100. The Pulsat Network Radio is pretty much identical to the very popular Inrico TM7. The Pulsat Network turned out to be very nice compact mobile / base […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 17 - not much 19 april, 2019Again an uninteresting night in the listening shack. I have been quite unlucky with the conditions this spring...Somewhat surprising there were a couple of Thai stations, 1404 quite good, at odd times (21 UTC), but sadly no id.Then the following hours were very unexciting. Some La Plata around 00 UTC, then almost nothing at all […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 12 - short glimpses at 02 14 april, 2019A short while around 02 UTC there were some interesting signals from Colombia and Ecuador, but the rest of the night in Fredriksfors was very meagre On a more southern antenna there were La Plata on 700, 920, 950 and 1270 but not very good...LoggEuropa675 11.4 2057 Radio Calypso Oostwald Gronningen med id och ”Radio Veronica-repris” […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr. 8 - some Philippines 10 april, 2019The interesting part of the night came almost imediatly I arrived in the radio shack in Fredriksfors on this Sunday night. When my receiver was working just before 21 UTC, I noticed there were some Asian stations along, many of them from the Philippines. Also two Swedish lowpower stations were around.The rest of the night […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 2 - 1010 most interesting 3 april, 2019A disturbance again.That meant not a sound from North American dominants this time. And the only ones from the West Indies were WAPA and Harbour Light...On the 255 degrees antenna, however, there were some interesting signals at times. Especially around 01 and 04 UTC with La Plata stations. Most interesting for me was 1010.LoggAsien1476 1.4 […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Mar 26 - disturbed but also interesting 31 mars, 2019A quite strong disturbance arrived earlier in the night. Conditions possibly according to that - in many cases weak and distorted signals, but more interesting signals also popped up at times. Some FL-stations unusually good, early Puerto Rico strong followed by Cuba. Some strong Colombian stations, but also a couple of Ecuadorian stations, where Radio […]
- 2 Panasonic Laptops Certified FirstNet Ready 23 april, 2019Panasonic announced that two of its rugged laptops were certified on the First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) network as FirstNet Ready. read more
- Nonprofit Donates Mobile Alert Platform to Schools, Universities 23 april, 2019The Safety Alerts for Education Foundation (SAFE) announced that it is donating the Safety Alerts for Education (S.A.F.E.) emergency mobile alerts platform to all schools, colleges and universities across the U.S. free and in perpetuity. The same system has been in use by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS); Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA); other […]
- DHS Solicits R and D for Wireless Network, Device Cybersecurity Standards 23 april, 2019The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) ?Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency??? (CISA) and ?Science and Technology Directorate??? (S&T) are seeking development of new standards to improve the security and resilience of critical mobile communications networks through a new solicitation.?? read more
- Iridium Reports Financial Results for First Quarter 23 april, 2019Iridium Communications reported financial results for the first quarter of 2019 and affirmed its full-year 2019 outlook. Net loss was $18 million for the first quarter compared with net income of $11.5 million for the first quarter of 2018. read more
- Seiffert Joins WIA 23 april, 2019Grant Seiffert joined the Wireless Infrastructure Association (WIA) as vice president of workforce development and executive director of the Telecommunications Industry Registered Apprenticeship Program (TIRAP). read more
- Rajant Partners with Extronics on Intrinsically Safe Tracking 23 april, 2019Rajant entered into a strategic partnership with Extronics, a U.K. company dedicated to making hazardous areas safer. Extronics provides a wide range of Wi-Fi tags for personnel and asset tracking. read more
- Hytera Supplies DMR Technology for Kazakhstan Marathon 22 april, 2019Almaty Marathon 2019, an annual amateur sport festival, was held 21 April in Kazakhstan. More than 17,000 participants from more than 40 countries gathered to enjoy running. Hytera delivered its Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) technology solution to ensure smooth and secure communications during the event. read more
- Southern Linc Suspends iDEN Service, Continues Transition to Mission-Critical LTE 22 april, 2019Southern Linc suspended service on thousands of iDEN phones during March as the regional carrier transitions its network to Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology. Not all of the network elements were turned off, the company said. read more
- Nokia Says 6 GHz Fixed Operations Interference from Unlicensed Users Likely 22 april, 2019Nokia met with FCC officials to present a study on interference at 6 GHz and its view on the automated frequency coordination (AFC) system. read more
- San Francisco Partners with RapidSOS for 9-1-1 Integration with Uber 22 april, 2019The San Francisco Department of Emergency Management (SFDEM) partnered with RapidSOS to launch 9-1-1 integration technology with Uber in the city and county of San Francisco. San Francisco is the first city in the Bay Area to launch this technology. read more