Ham Radio News - de senaste amatörradionyheterna som podcasts, artiklar och tv-program på ett ställe!
Vad är RSS?
Vanligt förekommande symbol för RSS
RSS (neews feed, är ett annat ord) är en typ av syndikering som används för att hämta websidors innehåll. Ofta består själva innehållet av en rubrik och lite brödtext. Den här typen av information brukar användas på bloggar och nyhetssidor. Genom att prenumerera på en nyhets feed (syndikering) kan man få de senaste uppdateringarna i ett sammanfattande format, utan att faktiskt besöka själva källan (hemsidan).
Denna sida med feeds uppdateras hela tiden så spara den gärna som favorit i din webbläsare. Vi har valt att begränsa respektive nyhetsflöde till 5 rubriker/artiklar per utgivare.
OBS! SK3GA - Hudiksvalls Sändareamatörer tar inget ansvar för respektive utgivares innehåll.
Trevlig läsning, lyssning och "tittning"!
Här kan du prenumerera på SK3GA's Atom-/RSS-feed
Klicka på RSS-symbolen för att prenumerera på vår Atom-/RSS-feed via Feedburner
- loppis i Norrköping 6 oktober 2018 11 augusti, 2018Norrköping 6 oktober 2018 Norrköpings Radioklubb och FRO Norrköping genomför årets Amatörradiomässa med loppis i Norrköpings mässhall vid Himmelstalund. Samma plats som de senaste åren. Hjärtligt välkomna för att fynda och/eller sälja: – Kom och fynda eller sälj (boka … Läs mer →
- Amatörradiokurs i Västerås 10 augusti, 2018Nybörjarkurs för radioamatörer Även i höst blir det en nybörjarkurs för radioamatörer i Västerås. Kursledare blir liksom tidigare Bosse, SM5CJW och Donald, SM5ACQ och i år förstärker vi dessutom med Kai, SA5GRV. Vi går naturligtvis igenom allt som krävs för … Läs mer →
- Sveriges deltagare på väg till ungdomslägret i Sydafrika 7 augusti, 2018Årets internationella ungdomsläger för IARU Region 1 – Youngsters On The Air, YOTA – äger rum i Sydafrika. Mellan den 8 och 15 augusti samlas uppåt 70 ungdomar från mer än 30 länder i Johannesburg för att dela erfarenheter och … Läs mer →
- Nya bilder under ”ÖVRIGA BILDER” på Eksjö Radioklubbs hemsida…best 73 de SM7AJZ… 6 augusti, 2018Klicka på nedan länk: http://www.hoglandsringen.se/bilder/index.html
- Eksjö Radioklubb ….. Nytt under ”SÄLJ o KÖP”….. 3 augusti, 2018Klicka på denna länk: http://www.hoglandsringen.se/salu/index.html
- ARISS kontakt hörbar i Sverige 2018-08-13 12 augusti, 2018Här finns en kort inspelning av, som det verkar, en kontakt som nog inte riktigt gick som planerat: Nu har vi möjlighet att höra en skolkontakt via ISS (ARISS) på måndag 2018-08-13. Footprint enligt följande: Upcoming ARISS Contact Schedule as of 2018-08-07 18:00 UTC Quick list of scheduled contacts and events: Nagoya Technical High School, […]
- AO-73 high power telemetry 2018-08-06 6 augusti, 2018300 mW from a satellite at 145.935 MHz gives a booming signal with tracking yagis!
- P4A 5 augusti, 2018Det börjar bli dags att förbereda mottagning av P4A vilket blir vår första transponder i geostationär omloppsbana. Satelliten kommer att befinna sig runt 26 grader öst. ( Värnamo, Sweden: 165.85° & 24.08°). Lämpligt är att använda någon gammal TV parabol men införskaffa sig en modern LNB vilka har blivit mycket stabila i och med dom […]
- Es’hail-2 planerad uppskjutning 4:e kvartalet 2018 4 augusti, 2018Nu information om att planerad uppskjutning för xx blir under 4:e kvartalet 2018. Följande info kommer från AMSAT-UK: Es’hailSat has tweeted their geostationary satellite Es’hail-2 is expected to be launched by SpaceX in the 4th quarter of 2018. Qatar’s Es’hail-2 satellite will provide the first amateur radio geostationary communications and is capable of linking amateurs […]
- CAMSAT CAS-6 Satellite Receives IARU Frequency Coordination 1 augusti, 2018Nästa CAMSAT är på väg och som vanligt möjligheter till amatörradio! Alan Kung, BA1DU reported that CAMSAT plans to launch CAS-6, a 50 kg micro-satellite approx. 490 x 499 x 430 mm. A sea launch is planned for September, 2018 from the China Academy of Launch Vehicle Technology into a 579 x 579 km 45 […]
- Albertas, LY5R - The WRTC2018 Champion Assistant. From DXNews.com 10 augusti, 2018The radiosport has become a very specialised branch of Amateur Radio. A contest radio operator is most often gifted in rather narrow capabilities.
- Story of 3B7A from Saint Brandon archipelago by Diégo F4HAU. From DXNews.com 10 augusti, 2018I’m gonna try to tell you the marvelous adventure of 3B7A on the island "île du Sud" on the archipelago of St Brandon through my memories and my feelings.
- Jurgis, LY9Y - The Radiosport Veteran And A Commendable Father . From DXNews.com 10 augusti, 2018He is of the same age group as myself. In 1961 when he was 14 years old, Jurgis discovered a radio club in the school he attended in Kursenai, a small town near Siaulai in the northern part of Lithuania
- J8NY Saint Vincent Island. From DXNews.com 9 augusti, 2018J8NY Team will be active from Saint Vincent Island, IOTA NA - 109, 21 - 28 November 2018.
- V47X V4/GM3POI Saint Kitts Island. From DXNews.com 9 augusti, 2018Clive, GM3POI will be active as V47X and V4/GM3POI from Saint Kitts Island, IOTA NA - 104, 23 - 30 October 2018.
- HamCollege 43 28 juli, 2018General Amateur Radio Exam part 14. Emergency Communications, Skywaves, Yagi Antennas. 53:58
- AmateurLogic 119: Field Day 2018 17 juli, 2018Join the AmateurLogic crew for Field Day 2018. We assembled and raised a Hex Beam, Cobweb, and Off Center Fed Dipole this year. Jocelyn Brault, KD8VRX/VA2VRX talks about licensing requirements for operating in another country and Field Day at VOA. Arne Carlsson, K5ARN/SA7CAR added a little Swedish flavor to the topic. Emile leads the Field […]
- HamCollege 42 1 juli, 2018General Amateur Radio Exam part 13. Digital Modes pt 5, HF Antennas part 3. 01:00:21
- AmateurLogic 118: Hamvention 2018 Wrap Up 6 juni, 2018No matter how many hamfests you’ve visited, it’s hard to top the excitement and variety of gear you’ll find at Hamvention. Join AmateurLogic as we visit Hamvention 2018. We found some unique new products you won’t want to miss. How about a LTE PTT handy talkie that covers all of the US, Canada, or Mexico. […]
- HamCollege 41 26 maj, 2018General Amateur Radio Exam questions part 12. Digital Modes part 4, HF Antennas part 2. 01:02:16
- The September Edition of Digital QST is Now Available 13 augusti, 2018
- Indonesian Hams Take Advantage of Satellite for Post-Earthquake Communication 13 augusti, 2018Amateur Radio volunteers in Indonesia have been taking advantage of the LAPAN-ORARI (IO-86) ham satellite in addition to HF on 7.110 MHz as the Lombok area recovers from two recent earthquakes. The death toll now has topped 400. A second powerful earthquake in the area on August 5 killed at least 98 people and seriously […]
- Storm Takes Down Antennas at Memorial Ham Station on Swedish-Norwegian Border 13 augusti, 2018The SJ9WL-LG5LG Morokulien memorial station on the border of Sweden and Norway is off the air after a large tree, brought down during a severe storm on August 10, caused extensive damage to the station’s antennas. According to one report, the station’s 100-foot tower was broken into pieces after the tree fell across three tower […]
- HAARP’s WSPR Research Campaign Yields Hundreds of Reports on 40 and 80 Meters 13 augusti, 2018Just-completed research at the High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) transmitters in Gakona, Alaska, successfully took advantage of the WSPR digital protocol and the Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network (WSPRnet) on July 30 through August 1. University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) Space Physics Group researcher and HAARP Chief Scientist Chris Fallen, KL3WX, told ARRL that […]
- NIST FY 2019 Budget Would Eliminate WWV and WWVH 11 augusti, 2018
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1807HF Portable Ops Solar Powered, KD8CEC Amateur Radio Blog, Amateur Radio Weekly, Yagi Antenna for 23cm ATV reception, Probemaster, Foundations of Amateur Radio - Podcast - How to make a mains filter for EMC and noise reduction, How to straighten Microbore copper tube, TARPN Packet Radio Networking Home Page, Carry bag for KX3
- IARU HF Championship 2018July 14-15, 2018 - Objective: To contact as many other amateurs, especially IARU member society HQ stations, around the world as possible using the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands.
- Yaesu FT-4XR / FT-4XE VHF/UHF HTYaesu FT-4X 5W VHF / UHF Handheld Transceiver at a very affordable price
- Phonema Speakers
- INRAD MicrophonesINRAD Desk Microphone System is an exciting line of great sounding microphone models. Each INRAD microphone has an attractive stage-style body and a unidirectional cardioid element with unique audio characteristics to accommodate every operator's voice, radio and preferences. INRAD micrpohones can be connected to most popular amateur radio transceivers, including ICOM, Yaesu, Kenwood, FlexRadio, Elecraft, […]
- HN 362: Last Man Standing Returns 9 augusti, 2018Bob has advice for new Hams, Gordo takes us through the process of radio licensing and shows photos of Ham radio back on the set of Last Man Standing, George has tales from the transmitter, Mark Brown, N4BCD, talks to us about the upcoming Huntsville Hamfest, and more! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, […]
- HN 361: Tonight: Hams Young and Old 2 augusti, 2018Bob Heil is back with an interview with 106-year-old ham Cliff Kayhart, W4KKP, Ham Holiday 2018 with Valerie and Jerry, WRTC 2018 with Tim Duffy, working FM satellites with Clint Bradford K6LCS, Young Ham of the Year Bryant Rascoll KG5HVO and more! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, Don Wilbanks, and Valerie Hotzfeld We invite you […]
- HN 360: Live From Airventure! 26 juli, 2018Dan Vanevenhoven and Ray Novak report from Airventure 2018, buy and sell old gear at Ham&HiFi, a big competition goes to Korea, George Thomas talks towers, and more! Hosts: Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Valerie Hotzfeld, Amanda Alden, and Dan Vanevenhoven Guest: Ray Novak We invite you to read, add to, and amend our […]
- HN 359: Kit Talk With K0NEB 19 juli, 2018Joe Eisenberg K0NEB from CQ Magazine joins us to talk about kit building, we take a look at some videos from Field Day 2018, George shows photos of an AM broadcast triplexer, your questions with Amanda, and more! Hosts: George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden Guest: Joe Eisenberg We invite you to read, add […]
- HN 358: The Pana High School Solar Car Team 12 juli, 2018The Pana High School team and the Solar Car Challenge, Ham Radio Outlet's Ham Jam with Gordo, an FCC interference case with a hefty fine, Bob interviews Robert Sullivan W0YVA, WRTC 2018 with Valerie, your questions with Amanda and more! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Valerie Hotzfeld, and Amanda Alden We […]
- YOTA 2018: Day 1 10 augusti, 2018We set off for South Africa just after 2200hrs, and enjoyed our pleasant 11 hour flight to Johannesburg! We started bumping into fellow attendees while queuing for customs. We were greeted by a large welcoming reception, and driven to the fantastic Kopanong hotel a few miles from the airport Software Defined Radio We started off […]
- More newcomers on 5MHz 10 augusti, 2018The Ecuadorian telecoms regulator, ARCOTEL, has authorised operation on 5MHz under the new WRC-15 Secondary Allocation 5351.5 – 5366.5kHz with a maximum power of 25W EIRP. Bosnia and Herzegovina have also been authorised by their regulator, for 5MHz operation under the new WRC-15 Secondary Allocation 5351.5 – 5366.5kHz with a maximum power of 15W EIRP.
- Convention Early Bird bookings 10 augusti, 2018The end of the Early Bird discount for bookings at the RSGB Convention is fast approaching. The deadline is 18 August 2018 and the event takes place on 12 to 14 October 2018. The provisional programme is now available—see rsgb.org/convention for all the latest information. The RSGB Convention is generously sponsored by Martin Lynch & […]
- ARISS contact for German school 10 augusti, 2018An ARISS contact is planned for a school in Germany with Alexander Gerst, KF5ONO on Tuesday, 14 August 2018 at approximately 1256UTC. The exchange will be a direct contact operated by DN2DLR and be conducted in German. The downlink signals will be audible in parts of Europe on 145.800 MHz FM.
- Also in GB2RS this week… 10 augusti, 2018The Perseids meteor shower will peak between the night of Sunday, 12 August 2018 and the early morning hours of the 13th. You may be able to see around 60 meteors an hour during the peak. You can also catch glimpses of the Perseid meteors until the last week of August. See GB2RS Propagation News […]
- Indonesian amateurs using IO-86 for earthquake ecommAs Radio Amateurs in Indonesia respond for the second time to an Earthquake in the Lombok area, please take care to avoid causing QRM to their activities on 7.110MHz and emergency activities on satellite IO-86
- NASA, ULA launch Parker Solar Probe on historic journey to touch SunHours before the rise of the very star it will study, NASA’s Parker Solar Probe launched from Florida Sunday to begin its journey to the Sun, where it will undertake a landmark mission
- YOTA group earns AMSAT Satellite Communicators Club AwardsFaith Hannah Lea, AE4FH, reports from the YOTA Camp in South Africa, that about 20 youth members from the Camp made their first satellite contacts
- New members on NCDXF boardThe Northern California DX Foundation (NCDXF) is pleased to announce the addition of two new members to the Board
- Greenham Common Control TowerLook for special event station, GB4GCT, from Greenham Common Control Tower, West Berkshire, between September 7-9th
- RSPduo Overview Video 11 augusti, 2018HRS takes a look at SDRplay’s new dual tuner SDR radio the SDRduo. Please take a minute to subscribe for more videos like this one! …
- SDRplay RSPduo End User Review 10 augusti, 2018Introduction After using the new RSPduo for a couple of months, I can say yet again that SDRPlay has produced another excellent product in their inexpensive line of wide range SDR products. After the original SDRplay RSP1 was introduced SRplay continued to enhance and improve the platform by releasing new models with improved and new […]
- Flex Radio 6400M Video Quicklook 23 mars, 2018In the spring of 2017 Flex Radio announced an upgraded version of their 6000 line of SDR based transceivers. These models were labeled the 6400,6600,6400M, and the 6600M. In a nutshell, the 6400 series is an upgrade of the dual slice receiver 6300 and the 6600 is an upgrade of the four slice receiver 6500. […]
- SDRPlay RSP1A Overview and Listening Tests Video 15 november, 2017RSP1A Overview and listening tests. Listening tests were conducted in real-time. Each radio was connected to the same antenna with a splitter. There is probably some amount of insertion loss, so your results may vary.…
- SDRplay RSP1A First Look 15 november, 2017Inroduction SDRplay’s RSP1 has long been a great value in an entry level SDR platform for radio hobbyist looking to get involved in Software Defined Radio. The RSP1 has also been a favorite for adding spectrum displays to non-SDR radios or experimenting with SDR applications. The other advantage of the SDRPlay series is strong software support. […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Nay 15 - five minutes... 17 maj, 2018The short presummer night occured with quite lousy conditions. Just a few Brazilian stations but weak and “flurry”. But just when I “decided” it to be a complete failure something suddenly happened. At sunrise (02 UTC) signals faded up not only from Brazil but also Argentina and Uruguay. Some quite good and not only the […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors May 3 - good for La Plata 13 maj, 2018Long time between my visits in Fredriksfors lately. To much to do this time of the year, and also (I think) rather bad conditions.I didn´t expect much from the night May 3rd. neither, but I was surprised. Low K- and A-indexes - but the signals came in from La Plata and some from Brazil (but […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 26 - bad 1 maj, 2018Another night in Fredriksfors without any luck. I think it has been bad for a long period this spring, but this was worse...A few of the more northern peruvians at about 23.30 UTC, then a few other LA-stations mixing and towards morning together with the more common east coast NA-stations on the upper part of […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 19 - another unexciting night 21 april, 2018Another night in Fredriksfors when signal didn´t propagate as I hoped...On most frequencies only "mumble" and fading, so you had to be lucky to catch an id during the short moments stations faded up.This far - when season soon is over in Fredriksfors due to early sunrise and short nights -it has been really disapointing […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 7 - not so exciting 11 april, 2018Another night without anything exciting in the shack.Some Asian stations when I arrived in the shack at 21 UTC was most interresting. Some Brazilian stations at 22 UTC and onwards, but most of them too distorted to get anything out of them. At 23 UTC I switched to the 285 degrees antenna for the rest […]