Ham Radio News - de senaste amatörradionyheterna som podcasts, artiklar och tv-program på ett ställe!
Vad är RSS?
Vanligt förekommande symbol för RSS
RSS (neews feed, är ett annat ord) är en typ av syndikering som används för att hämta websidors innehåll. Ofta består själva innehållet av en rubrik och lite brödtext. Den här typen av information brukar användas på bloggar och nyhetssidor. Genom att prenumerera på en nyhets feed (syndikering) kan man få de senaste uppdateringarna i ett sammanfattande format, utan att faktiskt besöka själva källan (hemsidan).
Denna sida med feeds uppdateras hela tiden så spara den gärna som favorit i din webbläsare. Vi har valt att begränsa respektive nyhetsflöde till 5 rubriker/artiklar per utgivare.
OBS! SK3GA - Hudiksvalls Sändareamatörer tar inget ansvar för respektive utgivares innehåll.
Trevlig läsning, lyssning och "tittning"!
Här kan du prenumerera på SK3GA's Atom-/RSS-feed
Klicka på RSS-symbolen för att prenumerera på vår Atom-/RSS-feed via Feedburner
- 7S75AA aktiveras 14/10 11 oktober, 2018SK5AA – Västerås radioklubb firar sitt 75 års jubileum i år. Special signal : 7S75AA aktiveras kommande söndag 14/10
- loppis Norrköping – många besökare 11 oktober, 2018I lördags hittade många amatörer till Himmelstalund hallen i Norrköping. Över 200 besökare noterades, och många prylar växlade ägare! SMFF och SMSS entusiaster träffades. Kaffe, kakor och mackor smakade utmärkt och blev nästa utsålda… Bilder från FB / SM5TAH … Läs mer →
- Kurs radioamatör hos SK5LF: våren 2019 11 oktober, 2018Radioklubben Östra, Linköping, SK5LF = kurs till radioamatör. Start våren 2019 Första lektionstillfälle: Våren 2019 Plats: Linköping Kurslängd: Åtta veckoslut Kostnad: 600 kr (ungdomar under 18 år 250 kr). Kostnad för litteratur och medlemskap tillkommer. Information och anmälan: Göran Friberg SM5YNB, … Läs mer →
- ** Nytt oväder med begäran om hänsyn på banden ** 9 oktober, 2018Följande har mottagits från Bernt SA6RTJ SSA Nödtrafik / Greg G0DUB IARU Reg. 1 Emergency Communications Co-Ordinator med anledning av orkanen Michael över Karibien och Florida. Det är Dr. Carlos A. Santamaría, nödtrafik samordnare för de kubanska radioamatörerna, som sänder … Läs mer →
- SM5HIH, Göran Blumenthal SK 9 oktober, 2018I veckan fick vi ett tråkigt meddelande: Göran Blumenthal / SM5HIH, har gått bort efter en tids sjukdom. Göran var grundare till vår klubb SK5UM och har haft många uppdrag inom SSA. Våra tankar går till familjen och hans närmaste. Vila … Läs mer →
- AO-85 telemetry 2018-10-13 13 oktober, 2018RX over Stockholm with crossed dipole. Some temps compared with values from november last year.
- ARISS-kontakt hörbar i SM 2018-10-10 8 oktober, 2018Den 10:e oktober 2018 är det en ARISS-kontakt som kan vara hörbar i SM. Läs mer: An International Space Station school contact has been planned for Alexander Gerst KF5ONO with Robert-Mayer-Gymnasium, Heilbronn, Germany and Realschule & Gymnasium Weingarten, Weingarten, Germany. The event is scheduled Wednesday 10 October 2018 at approximately 14.03 UTC (16:03 CEST). The […]
- Mini Space Elevator and Digitalker Deployment From ISS 30 september, 2018From ANS-273: Japan’s seventh HTV mission, Kounotori 7, arrived at the ISS this week and delivered cubesats planned for deployment on October 6: + STARS-Me + Rymansat Project RSP-00 + SPATIUM-I STARS-Me ——– This mission consists of two 1U CubeSats connected by a tether which includes a mini space elevator experiment, the climber, by Shizuoka […]
- Fox-1Cliff Cubesat Ready for Launch 30 september, 2018From ANS-273: Jerry Buxton, NØJY, AMSAT Vice-President Engineering, delivered and performed the integration of AMSAT’s Fox-1Cliff CubeSat in preparation for launch. Unlike AO-85 and AO-91, AMSAT purchased a commercial launch for Fox-1Cliff. Please consider a donation to help replenish the coffers for GOLF and other future AMSAT projects! https://www.amsat.org/product-category/amsat-general-donations/ https://www.amsat.org/product-category/amsat-membership/ https://www.amsat.org/product-category/amsat-presidents-club-donations/ Uplink: 435.300 MHz FM […]
- AO-73 Spinrate 2018-09-25 25 september, 2018During this pass over Stockholm you can clearly see the Spinrate of AO-73. Under denna passage går det tydligt att se hur AO-73 snurrar i rymden, det som kallas Spinrate. De två graferna visar temperaturen på Y och X-solpanelerna och hur den varierar. Sista bilden visas skillnaden i signalstyrkan då satelliten snurrar. Jag kan varmt […]
- YS/KC0W El Salvador. From DXNews.com 14 oktober, 2018Tom, KC0W will be active as YS/KC0W from El Salvador, in January - February 2019.
- TX0A Maria Est Atoll TX0M Morane Atoll. From DXNews.com 14 oktober, 2018Cezar (VE3LYC) and Adrian (KO8SCA) will operate as TX0A from Maria Est Atoll, OC-113, and as TX0M from Morane Atoll (OC-297P) between 4 - 18 December 2018.
- P40W Aruba. From DXNews.com 14 oktober, 2018John, W2GD will once again operate from Aruba, IOTA SA - 036, 22 - 30 October 2018 as P40W.
- 6Y5KB Jamaica. From DXNews.com 13 oktober, 2018Kasimir, DL2SBY will be active as 6Y5KB from Jamaica, IOTA NA - 097, in March - April 2019.
- VK0AI Macquarie Island. From DXNews.com 13 oktober, 2018Norbert, VK5MQ will be active as VK0AI, from Macquarie Island, IOTA AN - 005, with next winter team, for one year.
- AmateurLogic 122: ALTV’s 13th Anniversary 14 oktober, 2018As one of the first video podcasts period, AmateurLogic.TV celebrates 13 years this month. Tommy builds the SDR Pi. Emile discusses the Internet of Cheap Old Things. George exposes Harmonic Distortion. Jim joins the party and shows us the interesting projects he’s been working on. We announce the winner of our 13th Anniversary Sweepstakes. Sarah […]
- HamCollege 45 1 oktober, 2018General Amateur Radio Exam part 16. More Skywaves and more HF Antennas. 01:24:31
- AmateurLogic 121: Hamfests from Huntsville to Tokyo 15 september, 2018In this episode we cover a few new products and fun at Huntsville Hamfest and Tokyo Hamfair. 1:42:00
- HamCollege 44 31 augusti, 2018General Amateur Radio Exam part 15. Skywaves, MUF, more HF Antennas.
- AmateurLogic 120: Raspberry Pi for PC & Mac 14 augusti, 2018George installs Raspberry Pi Desktop for PC and Mac. Tommy visits John Amodeo on the new set of Tim Allen’s Last Man Standing. Watch it come together. Emile shows the long awaited, multifunction, PiClock. October will be ALTV’s 13th Anniversary. We are celebrating with another contest. Get all the details here. 1:21:16
- Northern Florida ARES Teams Handle Hurricane Duty 12 oktober, 2018
- The Latest Episode of ARRL Audio News is Now Available! 12 oktober, 2018Listen to the new episode of ARRL Audio News on your iOS or Android podcast app, or online at http://www.blubrry.com/arrlaudionews/. Audio News is also retransmitted on a number of FM repeaters. Click here and then scroll down to see the list.
- Scouting’s Jamboree on the Air (JOTA) Looking Forward to Successful 2018 Event 12 oktober, 2018
- Melbourne Hamfest is Still On 12 oktober, 2018
- The K7RA Solar Update 12 oktober, 2018Last week this bulletin reported a return of sunspot activity on September 29 after a 16-day absence from September 13-28, but the new activity only lasted six days. As of Thursday night (October 11) we are now at seven days with no sunspots visible. Average daily sunspot number declined from 9.6 to 1.6, while average daily […]
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1810Digital SWR Meter with Arduino, Duoband ultra portable yagi, Vertical Full Wavelength Loop, Ham Radio Beginner, 3B7A Saint Brandon DX Pedition, inRadio Centrum Radiokomunikacji, C96RRC Mozambique, VK5MAV/9 Cato Reef
- 61st Jamboree on the AirJamboree on the Air is a spectacular opportunity to introduce Scouts to amateur radio.
- Palm Radio closes downPalm Radio, manufacturer of amateur radio morse paddles, ceased production on 28 September 2018
- Anytone D868UV DMR / FM handheld transceiverAnytone AT-D868UV F.C.C. Part 90 DMR / FM handheld transceiver brings dual band VHF/UHF coverage with all the latest features
- CQ WW RTTY DX Contest 2018CQ WW RTTY DX Contest - September 29-30, 2018, Contest Rules and RTTY Software
- HN 371: The New Handbook Is Here! 11 oktober, 2018Connectors with Gordo, the ARRL Handbook for 2019 with George, the upcoming Air Land Sea Fest with Don, a few words from the author of Ham Radio is Alive and Well and Amanda with chat room questions! Hosts: Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add to, and […]
- HN 370: Charlie Wooten Broadcast Engineer on Hurricane Recovery 4 oktober, 2018Bob Heil on Duke City Hamfest, HRO Superfest Milwaukee with Dan Vanevenhoven, Portable HF antennas with Gordo, George Thomas talks with broadcast engineer Charlie Wooten about his emergency response team, and more! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show […]
- HN 369: All About AMSAT 27 september, 2018Gordo talks with Joe Spier K6WAO, president of AMSAT, Randy K7AGE is back to show the progress of his new ham shack, keeping communications open in the Philippines and more! Hosts: Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Submit […]
- HN 368: Celebrating 25 Years of QRZ.com 20 september, 2018Fred Lloyd AA7BQ talks with Bob Heil about QRZ.com's big 25th birthday celebration, the WIN System with Gordo, finishing the crystal radio build with George, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, and more! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, and Don Wilbanks We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at […]
- HN 367: SATERN and the Nation Prepare for Florence 13 september, 2018Amanda talks with Bill Feist, National SATERN Liaison for The Salvation Army on preparation for hurricane Florence, kids talk to the International Space Station, building a crystal radio set with George, and more! Hosts: Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes […]
- M7 Foundation Licences 15 oktober, 2018Ofcom have advised us that its Licensing Portal is now issuing M7 call signs to new applicants for the Foundation licence.
- Construction Competition 2018 13 oktober, 2018The RSGB Convention Construction Competition 2018, sponsored by Martin Lynch and Sons, was judged by Bo OZ2M, Sam G4DDK and Stewart G3YSX. Congratulations to all the category winners: * Innovation – Antony Watts, M0IFA, for a series of tools to help people learn to code and understand radio * Technical Merit – Andrew Vare, G4XZL, […]
- RSGB Past President GI3KYP SK 12 oktober, 2018RSGB Past President Alexander Davidson Patterson OBE, FIEE, GI3KYP, died on October 10, 2018, peacefully, at home, surrounded by his family. Better known as Barney, he was RSGB President in 1967. Barney travelled widely during his Presidency and, among many other achievements, oversaw the purchase of 28 Little Russel Street, London, as the then-new RSGB […]
- VHF Contest consultation open 12 oktober, 2018The RSGB Contest Committee has opened the 2018 edition of the RSGB VHF Contesting Consultation for comments at surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VHFCC2018 to help set the rules for 2019. They are specifically looking for your views around the AFS contests, FM activity contests, possible new MGM contests, Christmas cumulatives, 432MHz low power, and the SHF UK activity contests, […]
- Do you want to activate GB18YOTA? 12 oktober, 2018This year the RSGB has secured the call sign GB18YOTA for the December YOTA month event. Clubs, groups, and individuals from all over the country are needed to set up stations and host the call sign over the 31 days of December. The RSGB is particularly looking for stations with a passion for running events […]
- ARISS contacts planned for schools in Germany and BelgiumAs announced earlier, on Tuesday 16 October 2018 two International Space Station school contacts are planned for Alexander Gerst KF5ONO. The downlink signals will be audible in parts of Europe on 145.800 MHz FM. Moreover, the event in Turnhout, Belgium will be webcast
- Kure Atoll permit application 'denied'Amateur radio permit application to Kure Atoll “denied”; Hawaii’s Department of Land and Natural Resources cites 1990 textbook, “Vertical structures such as the radio antenna… for ham radio operations, pose a direct bird strike hazard.”
- GB3KS now dual modeDover's GB3KS 2M repeater is now operational dual mode - FM and Fusion
- Banbury UK amateurs win RSGB prizeThe Banbury Amateur Radio Society has won a constructors prize at the RSGB Convention in the UK
- Ham radio numbers dwindlingCBC News interviews Mike Johnson VE1MWJ who is trying to drum up enthusiasm for ham radio, "our numbers are dwindling" he says
- RSPduo Overview Video 11 augusti, 2018HRS takes a look at SDRplay’s new dual tuner SDR radio the SDRduo. Please take a minute to subscribe for more videos like this one! …
- SDRplay RSPduo End User Review 10 augusti, 2018Introduction After using the new RSPduo for a couple of months, I can say yet again that SDRPlay has produced another excellent product in their inexpensive line of wide range SDR products. After the original SDRplay RSP1 was introduced SRplay continued to enhance and improve the platform by releasing new models with improved and new […]
- Flex Radio 6400M Video Quicklook 23 mars, 2018In the spring of 2017 Flex Radio announced an upgraded version of their 6000 line of SDR based transceivers. These models were labeled the 6400,6600,6400M, and the 6600M. In a nutshell, the 6400 series is an upgrade of the dual slice receiver 6300 and the 6600 is an upgrade of the four slice receiver 6500. […]
- SDRPlay RSP1A Overview and Listening Tests Video 15 november, 2017RSP1A Overview and listening tests. Listening tests were conducted in real-time. Each radio was connected to the same antenna with a splitter. There is probably some amount of insertion loss, so your results may vary.…
- SDRplay RSP1A First Look 15 november, 2017Inroduction SDRplay’s RSP1 has long been a great value in an entry level SDR platform for radio hobbyist looking to get involved in Software Defined Radio. The RSP1 has also been a favorite for adding spectrum displays to non-SDR radios or experimenting with SDR applications. The other advantage of the SDRPlay series is strong software support. […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Oct 1 - too many dominants 5 oktober, 2018Some Asian stations also this evening, but when it came to transatlantic station I was disapointed. It "sounded" far better than it was. The buzz was low and also the splash from EU-stations was quite low. But it didn´t help - the usual dominants were far too strong and blocked many frequencies.LoggAsien610 30.9 2100 Voice […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Sep 28 - rather good 5 oktober, 2018The medium wave band sounded quite good this night. Some Asian station when I first arrived, then mostly northern South America, but also some West Indies and a couple from Panama. However, only very few and the most common NA stations. Towards morning the buzz was stronger and made weak signals impossible to identify.LoggAsien594 27.9 […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Sep 20 - first from Asia 23 september, 2018I was surprised to hear some philippino signals when I arrived in Fredriksfors and started my radio. A little late in the evening... It had been nice if I had arrived an hour earlier or so...Later in the night less exciting. At first some common signals from Brazil, and then mostly Colombia and Puerto Rico. […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Sep 9 - again La Plata 13 september, 2018Again a night with mostly signals from La Plata - some of them quite well, however nothing new. I made some checks on the 285 degrees antenna, and towards morning there were several east coast NA around, most of them on the upper part of the band (including the X-band). However almost nothing from the […]
- Heard in Fredriksfos Sep. 1 - distorted signals 4 september, 2018Quite good signal from Brazil this night, but it didn´t help much as most of them carried football (Vaso da Gama vs Santos). Also a few early La Plata at their sunset.After 01 UTC I noticed some strong signals (mostly NA and Colombia) when I turned to the 285 degrees antenna, and used that for […]