Ham Radio News - de senaste amatörradionyheterna som podcasts, artiklar och tv-program på ett ställe!
Vad är RSS?
Vanligt förekommande symbol för RSS
RSS (neews feed, är ett annat ord) är en typ av syndikering som används för att hämta websidors innehåll. Ofta består själva innehållet av en rubrik och lite brödtext. Den här typen av information brukar användas på bloggar och nyhetssidor. Genom att prenumerera på en nyhets feed (syndikering) kan man få de senaste uppdateringarna i ett sammanfattande format, utan att faktiskt besöka själva källan (hemsidan).
Denna sida med feeds uppdateras hela tiden så spara den gärna som favorit i din webbläsare. Vi har valt att begränsa respektive nyhetsflöde till 5 rubriker/artiklar per utgivare.
OBS! SK3GA - Hudiksvalls Sändareamatörer tar inget ansvar för respektive utgivares innehåll.
Trevlig läsning, lyssning och "tittning"!
Här kan du prenumerera på SK3GA's Atom-/RSS-feed
Klicka på RSS-symbolen för att prenumerera på vår Atom-/RSS-feed via Feedburner
- Scouterna anropar 16 oktober, 2019Kommande veckoslut, 18 – 20 oktober, träffas scouter över hela världen i Jamboree on the Air – Jamboree on the Internet, JOTA – JOTI. JOTA ägde rum för första gången 1958, och sedan mer än 20 år arrangeras även parallellt … Läs mer →
- Besök på SSA kanseli i Karlsborg 15 oktober, 2019Motala Sändaramatörer ≈ SK5SM datum: Måndag 21 oktober Plats: Besök på SSA kansli i Karlsborg Vi hälsas välkomna av SM6JSM Eric Lund som visar oss runt i SSA kansli och arkiv samt ett besök i klubbstationen på Vaberget. Lunch … Läs mer →
- Motigt på SAC SSB 15 oktober, 2019Det var svåra konditioner under helgens SAC SSB. Från Ingemar SM5AJV har vi fått följande kommentar. Stort tack till alla som ställde upp i SAC SSB. Sedan ett antal år har just SAC SSB drabbats av både sämre konditioner och lägre … Läs mer →
- Jamborre via amatörradio (JOTA) på Öland… 12 oktober, 2019Jamborre via amatörradio (JOTA) och via internet s.k. JOTI anordnas in helgen den 18-20 oktober på flera platser i världen och i Sverige. I vårt område är det i Bergkvara och i Färjestaden, där det samlas scouter och radioamatörer. – … Läs mer →
- Bilder från klubbträffen i Växjö med Tilman D. Thulesius – SM0JZT – Sektionsledare – Radioteknik SSA som föreläsare… 10 oktober, 2019Klubbträffen i D7 Växjö regionen blev en riktig fullträff. Det kom medlemmar från SK7HW – SK7BQ – SK7JC – SK7MO – SK7AF – FRO Växjö. Tilman D. Thulesius – SM0JZT var föreläsare om gammal och ny teknik och det var … Läs mer →
- ARISS contact recorded via SatNOGS station 2019-10-08 9 oktober, 2019This is a recording of an ARISS contact 2019-10-08 by SatNOGS station “858 – SM0TGU – VHF” on 145.800 MHz FM. Bampton School, Bampton, United Kingdom, direct via G2LV.
- Kallelse till allmänt möte 4/11 2019 6 oktober, 2019KallelseAMSAT-SM:s medlemmar kallas härmed till allmänt möte måndagen den 4/11 2019 kl 20.30 till ca 21.00. Mötet kommer att anordnas via telefonkonferens (endast normal samtalskostnad). Anmälan sker genom att skicka ett e-mail till firstname.lastname@example.org med dina kontaktuppgifter. Kontroll kommer att genomföras mot medlemsregistret. Innan mötet kommer information om inloggningsuppgifter till telefonmötet att skickas ut till […]
- Förslag till ett nytt AMSAT-SM 6 oktober, 2019Proposition från AMSAT-SMs styrelse angående upplösning av AMSAT-SM som förening och bildande av ny sammanslutning kallad AMSAT-SM Bakgrund:AMSAT-SM har en stolt historia som en aktiv förening i amatörradio-Sverige. Tiden innan internet blev varje persons tillgång hade vi egen försäljning av böcker och hårdvara, en telefon-BBS och medlemstidning som kom ut minst fyra ggr/år. Medlemstoppen var […]
- Amateur Radio Gets Temporary Use of 2400 MHz in Spain 6 oktober, 2019Spain’s national amateur radio society URE reports that amateurs will be allowed to use 2,400.050 to 2,409.500 MHz for QO-100 (Es’hail-2) geostationary satellite contacts until Dec 26, 2020. A translation of the URE post says: At the request of the Spanish Amateur Radio Union (URE), last March the Secretary of State for Digital Advance authorized […]
- AMSAT 50 år 2019 6 oktober, 2019The Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation (AMSAT) bildades den 3:e mars 1969 och fyller alltså 50 år 2019. Det finns ett speciellt Awards Program för detta att läsa om här: https://www.amsat.org/amsat-50th-anniversary-awards-program/
- SU8WRC Sharm el Sheikh Egypt. From DXNews.com 17 oktober, 2019Radio Amateurs members of ERASD will be active as SU8WRC from Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt, 28 October - 22 November 2019 for World Radiocommunication Conference.
- SU8X Sharm El Sheikh Egypt. From DXNews.com 17 oktober, 2019SU8X Team will be active from Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt in CQ WW DX SSB Contest, 26 - 27 October 2019.
- 9H3TX Gozo Island. From DXNews.com 16 oktober, 20199H3TX Team will be active from Gozo Island, IOTA EU - 023, Malta in CQ WW DX CW Contest, 23 - 24 November 2019.
- Video CQ WW SSB and CW Current News K1AR. From DXNews.com 16 oktober, 2019CQWW Director K1AR brings us up to date on the biggest annual global radiosport events on the calendar.
- 8Q7KX Baa Atoll Maldives. From DXNews.com 16 oktober, 2019Tommy, DL8KX will be active as 8Q7KX from Baa Atoll, Maldives, IOTA AS - 013, 10 - 17 November 2019.
- AmateurLogic 135: Happy 14th Birthday ALTV 14 oktober, 2019October marks the 14th Anniversary of AmateurLogic.TV. We celebrate the event by awarding one lucky viewer an Icom IC-7300 transceiver with all the accessories you need for a complete HF station. Peter’s back for the party with an update on what he’s been up to and details of his Friedrichshofen Germany Hamfest visit. Tommy has […]
- HamCollege 57 28 september, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 28. Alternative Power and Electrical Safety. 01:28:27
- AmateurLogic 134: 14th Anniversary Contest 14 september, 2019It’s just about time to celebrate another birthday at ALTV. We’ve teamed up with Icom, MFJ and Heil Sound for another great giveaway. Get the complete details at: www.amateurlogic.tv/contest
- HamCollege 56 1 september, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 27. Meters, Batteries, RF Exposure. Plus surprise visit from Ray Novak, N9JA live in the Icom booth at Tokyo Hamfair 2019. Preview ground breaking new technology. 01:30:26
- Icom-705 Preview. Live from Tokyo Hamfair 2019 31 augusti, 2019Presenting the new Icom-705. Recorded live from Tokyo Hamfair 8/31/2019 during Ham College episode 56. Thanks to Erii JP3JZK and Ray Novak, N9JA from Icom
- Mail Delivery Problem Affecting Delivery of Board Election Ballots in West Gulf Division 16 oktober, 2019ARRL has become aware of a mail delivery problem affecting the ARRL Board of Director election ballots sent to members in part of the West Gulf Division. Recent flooding has affected some US Postal Service distribution centers in the Houston region of the state, damaging some sorting machines. This is delaying delivery to many members […]
- IARU Secretary David Sumner, K1ZZ, Offers Amateur Radio Perspective on WRC-19 16 oktober, 2019
- Signal/One Cofounder Harold Johnson, W4ZCB, SK 16 oktober, 2019
- Next School Club Roundup Set for October 21 – 25 16 oktober, 2019
- Scouting’s Jamboree on the Air (JOTA) Takes Place this Weekend 16 oktober, 2019
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1931The Easy Way Antenna Systems, End Fed Antenna with a 1:64 Matching Network, The MonoGap Antenna for 30m Reviewed, J-Pole Construction Drawings , How to Find Old Amateur Radio Call Signs, Fighting Antenna Corrosion - Antenna Maintenance, The Classic Beverage Antenna Revisited, How to locate RFI, FT CALC 1.3 - Ferrite Toroidal Core HF Calculator, […]
- 62nd Jamboree on the AirJOTA Jamboree on the Air is a spectacular opportunity to introduce Scouts to amateur radio. 18-20 October 2019
- FT8 FrequenciesFT8 Frequencies for HF and VHF bands as listed on WSJT-X. Region 1 exceptions and JS8Call frequencies.
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1930Cost-effective ferrite chokes and baluns, Gray line map for Windows, End Fed Half-Wave Antennas, Aerial 51, APRS Direct - Realtime APRS tracking data, Signal Stuff, Gap Titan DX Assembly Manual by AE2A, An Overview of US Amateur Call Signs - Past and Present, Ladder Line attenuation, ICOM 756 and 756PRO
- Major Enhancements to the SOTABEAMS WOLFWAVE Advanced Audio Processor
- HN 424: Jeri Ellsworth: Tilt Five 17 oktober, 2019Bob Heil interviews Jeri Ellsworth and Amy Herndon of Tilt Five and how Augmented Reality can enhance Amateur Radio, how to register for Jamboree On The Air, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Solar update with Dr. Tamitha Skov, Valerie returns with the DX Files, a Tale from the Transmitter Site with George, Randy's road trip, […]
- HN 423: When The Lights Go Out 13 oktober, 2019Tracking your pets with Gordo, Amanda interviews Michael Petz KA9HNT, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Greenlee punches with Bob, being prepared for a power outage with Amanda. Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Submit your […]
- HN 422: All About The WIN System 3 oktober, 2019An update from Valerie, supporting the WIN System with Gordo, HRO Superfest 2019 with Dan Vanevenhoven, talking Arduino DTMF with George, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, your questions with Amanda and more! Hosts: Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Valerie Hotzfeld, and Amanda Alden Guest: Dan Vanevenhoven We invite you to read, add to, and […]
- HN 421: The Radio Room of the Battleship Iowa 26 september, 2019A special award for Bob Heil from the Radio Club of America, vertical vs. horizontal antennas with Gordo, a great guide for "Getting Started in Electronics" with George, Islands on the Air (IOTA), and a look at the radio room for the Battleship Iowa, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, and your questions with Amanda! Hosts: […]
- HN 420: Randy Visits The Early TV Museum 19 september, 2019Bob Heil talks about the AM windows, finding the sources of radio noise in your home with Gordo, Randy K7AGE checks out the Early Television Museum, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, your questions with Amanda and more! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add […]
- Introducing the RSGB WRC-19 Blog 17 oktober, 2019As the start of WRC-19 draws closer, the RSGB attended the final UK preparation meeting this week at Ofcom. Positions on agenda items as well as logistics and travel advice for the UK delegation were considered. WRC-19 takes place over a full month starting on Monday 28 October 2019, concluding on Friday 22 November 2019. […]
- G5RP Shield and ROTAB Trophy presentations 15 oktober, 2019Amongst the array of trophies and awards which were presented at last weekend’s RSGB Convention were the G5RP Shield and the ROTAB Trophy. The G5RP Shield is awarded for greatest progress in the DX field made by an RSGB Member resident in the UK during the year. This was presented to Tom Jones, M5NEX. The […]
- 2019 Construction Competition winners 13 oktober, 2019The winners of the 2019 RSGB Construction Competition were announced today at the RSGB Convention in Milton Keynes. Judges’ Merits went to: Russell Tribe, G4SAQ, for his Low Earth Orbit satellite antenna tracking controllers. David Holman, M0YDH, for his Digital Amateur TV system Dean Brice, G0UIL, for his Bluetooth satellite antenna controller In […]
- Committee Chair change, G7LFC 11 oktober, 2019We are sorry to announce that Derek Hughes, G7LFC has stepped down from the role of Chair of the Developing Amateur Radio Group (DARG). We’d like to thank him both for his hard work during the changes to the Training and Education Committee (TEC) and also for leading RSGB teams at national events such as […]
- RSGB meets Ofcom to discuss VDSL issues 11 oktober, 2019As a result of RSGB Members’ concerns, a letter requesting a meeting was sent to Ofcom by Prof. Philip Willis, M0PHI (Director responsible for Spectrum), Ian Shepherd, G4EVK (RSGB Board Chair) and Dave Wilson, M0OBW (RSGB President). Subsequently, Dave Wilson, Philip Willis, Dr Martin Sach, G8KDF (RSGB EMC Committee Chair), Dr John Rogers, M0JAV (previous […]
- Tony's 10m Band ReportI’ve been software smoothing, i.e. sorting out the wrinkles in a spotting programme. I did chase a Vietnamese station for 2 hours but he didn’t work any UK stations that I could see. Most popular A82X and Z (Liberia), TT8SN (Chad), and 5T5PA (Mauritania) again. But there was plenty more DX about
- Emergency simulation tests ham radio equipment“We have had a number of simulated disasters, from the standard tsunami and earthquake emergencies.” — Bob Pine K6RMP, ARES
- AMSAT Board of Directors announce 2019 OfficersThese are the results of the 2019 AMSAT Board of Directors meeting vote for Officers
- Australian Authority looks to end HF for maritime distress communicationsThe Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) recommended that jurisdictions cease high-frequency (HF) radio monitoring of distress and safety communications in Australia. The authority is seeking comment on the proposal by 29 November
- ARISS contact Tenningen, Germany re-scheduledScience and Technologie e.V. / event: Science Days, Teningen, Germany, has been modified
- Boxchip S700A Network and DMR Radio Video Review 22 mars, 2019Ok, after using and enjoying the Boxchip S700A it was time for a video review.…
- SDRuno v1.3 Released 14 mars, 2019SDRplay is pleased to announce the release of SDRuno v1.3. This is a major upgrade to SDRuno, which adds a number of important new features and is intended for all RSP models including the now discontinued RSP1. Major new features include: Frequency Scanning (for both frequency ranges and stored memory panel lists) I/Q […]
- Boxchip S700A Network Radio Review 20 december, 2018Introduction More and more Amateur Radio operators are beginning to realize the flexibility and utility of Network Radio. Network Radio has become the “Swiss Army Knife” of communications technology. Amateur radio users can reach other Amateurs world wide using such applications as Zello, IRN, Echolink, and APRS. New applications are still popping up. For example […]
- Kyocera E6560 – A Cheap Network Radio Rugged Smartphone 2 december, 2018If you are interested in getting into Network Radio, but not ready to spend $150 to $300 for a dedicated HT style device, you might find that the Kyocera E6560 Smartphone might fit the bill. The Kyocera E6560 is basically a ruggedized unlocked GSM Android Smartphone with a PTT button for Zello use or other […]
- Pulsat PM-1100 Network Radio Review 7 november, 2018Having found the X Boss TM-7S a great deal of fun, we took a look at a mobile / base version of a Network Radio the Pulsat PM-1100. The Pulsat Network Radio is pretty much identical to the very popular Inrico TM7. The Pulsat Network turned out to be very nice compact mobile / base […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Oct 9 - mix of NA/LA 14 oktober, 2019It was a ”a mixed night” in Fredriksfors when it came to signals from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. More common east coast NA´s, but at 03 UTC also some more western stations. But also more southern signals mainly from Colombia and Peru.It is evendent that the nights are much longer now. Sigansl […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Oct 8 - many Indians 14 oktober, 2019It was time för ”an Asian evening” in Fredriskfors this afternoon. Mostly when I listen for Asia I have been using the 60 degrees antenna, but now I tested 75 degrees. I don´t know if the conditions were a little too disturbed or coincidences, but there were unexpectedly many Indians and from that area. And […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Oct 1 - good from La Plata 3 oktober, 2019Conditions were disturbed since some days when I went out to the shack in Fredriksfors – but it showed out to be a ”good” disturbance. There were plenty of signals all over the band from Brazil and La Plata, some of them quite interesting... Shortly befor 05 UTC signals faded down rapidly as morning broke […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Sep 20 - mostly Colombia 25 september, 2019Stations from Colombia dominated the band as there had been a disturbance late in the evening that swept the NA signals away (except for the common NL Canadians). A few Brazilian stations faded upp just in time for the id at 22 UTC. Later in the night it was Colombia and some Puerto Rican station […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Sep. 19 - Asia 22 september, 2019As we should get rid of two trees that had fallen over one of our antennas in Fredriksfors, I also put my receiver on for Asian stations in the evening. Surprisingly good already at sunset. Not as good a couple of hours later as most frequencies then were occupied by strong stations closer to us. […]
- T-Mobile Launches Broadband PTT Service with ESChat 15 oktober, 2019T-Mobile launched broadband push-to-talk (PTT) service from ESChat on its network. T-Mobile is offering ESChat to its business and government customers without interoperability restrictions, meaning customers purchasing PTT service via T-Mobile can communicate with ESChat users on any other wireless network. read more
- TESSCO to Distribute CommScope Public-Safety BDA 15 oktober, 2019TESSCO Technologies secured the entire first year production capacity for CommScope’s new public-safety product, a bidirectional amplifier (BDA). read more
- Airbus Announces Research Consortium to Study 5G Public-Safety Issues 15 oktober, 2019Airbus announced its participation in a Finnish governmental-funded pioneer research program called Priority, launched in August. The two-year program aims to find answers to research questions in the fields of 5G security, artificial intelligence (AI), rural area coverage and quality of service in hybrid networks, improving critical communications and situational awareness for public-safety users. read […]
- CentralSquare Partners with Genetec on Public-Safety Video Surveillance 15 oktober, 2019CentralSquare partnered with Genetec, a provider of video surveillance software. Combining the two companies’ technologies will enable public-safety agencies across North America to use existing public and private video cameras to reduce the number of victims of crimes and disaster while ensuring the safety of police officers and first responders, the companies said. read more
- WIA Names Mandel VP, Government and Public Affairs 15 oktober, 2019The Wireless Infrastructure Association (WIA) named Matt Mandel vice president of government and public affairs. read more
- Verizon Offers Sonim’s Rugged Flip Phone with PTT Service Preloaded 14 oktober, 2019Verizon now offers the Sonim Technologies XP3 rugged flip phone preloaded with Verizon’s Push-to-Talk (PTT+) application on its network. read more
- Barrett Supplies HF Equipment to Medical Service in Chile 14 oktober, 2019Barrett Communications supplied a contract to the Urgent Medical Attention Service in Chile to strengthen and secure communications between hospitals and ambulances in the Aysen region. read more
- Fractus Transfers Base Station Antenna Patents to CommScope 14 oktober, 2019CommScope agreed to a technology transfer agreement as a result of a settlement with Fractus, a Spanish company that developed antenna technology for use in wireless base station antennas. read more
- IoT Location Firm Raises $12.5M in Private Funding 14 oktober, 2019Polte, which offers internet of things (IoT) location technology, raised $12.5 million in strategic funding from private investors. The Series A-2 funding will enable the company to focus on deployments of commercial and industrial applications of Polte’s patented “alternative to GPS,” the company said. read more
- 11 Mexican States, Telcel Receive 9-1-1 ELS Location Service 14 oktober, 2019A 9-1-1 location service is now available in 11 states, and a nationwide carrier plans to begin offering the service, delivering emergency location and expediting incident resolution for millions of 9-1-1 calls. read more