Ham Radio News - de senaste amatörradionyheterna som podcasts, artiklar och tv-program på ett ställe!
Vad är RSS?
Vanligt förekommande symbol för RSS
RSS (neews feed, är ett annat ord) är en typ av syndikering som används för att hämta websidors innehåll. Ofta består själva innehållet av en rubrik och lite brödtext. Den här typen av information brukar användas på bloggar och nyhetssidor. Genom att prenumerera på en nyhets feed (syndikering) kan man få de senaste uppdateringarna i ett sammanfattande format, utan att faktiskt besöka själva källan (hemsidan).
Denna sida med feeds uppdateras hela tiden så spara den gärna som favorit i din webbläsare. Vi har valt att begränsa respektive nyhetsflöde till 5 rubriker/artiklar per utgivare.
OBS! SK3GA - Hudiksvalls Sändareamatörer tar inget ansvar för respektive utgivares innehåll.
Trevlig läsning, lyssning och "tittning"!
Här kan du prenumerera på SK3GA's Atom-/RSS-feed
Klicka på RSS-symbolen för att prenumerera på vår Atom-/RSS-feed via Feedburner
- Rätt svar från rätt person 24 juni, 2019Årets vinnare Martin DC2TS. En sann filantrop och ödmjuk radioamatör. Har någon vinnare i en frågetävling visat större lycka? Vårt pris hade inte kunnat hamna bättre. Martin DC2TS klarade att i konkurrens med flera hundra tävlande gissa så gott som … Läs mer →
- Praktisk provförrättning 22 juni, 2019På Ham Radio mässan i Friedrichshafen demonstrerar presidenten i RSGB Dave Wilson M0OBW för Wille SA6BET hur en modern provförrättning går till. I Storbritannien tillämpas numera provförättningar enligt online exam system. Erfarenheterna är mycket goda, eftersom det ger flera fördelar för … Läs mer →
- Händelserik första dag med SSA på Ham Radio mässan i Friedrichshafen 21 juni, 2019Oliver SA5ODJ och Wille SA6BET fanns på plats i vår monter innan de hastade till deltagandet i Contest University. Bernt SA6RTJ ägnade sig åt det senaste inom kris- och nödsamband som IARU Reg. 1 arrangerade och ICQ Ham Radio Podcast … Läs mer →
- GLAD MIDSOMMAR 20 juni, 2019Sommarkvällarna har nu öppnats med lite konditioner på 20 m. Både Japan, Sydamerika och USA hörs med hyfsade signaler. 80 m går bra inom Europa efter 19:00. Vad kan man eventuellt roa sig med på sommaren? SM0OTX och jag gjorde … Läs mer →
- IARU-testen helgen 13 – 14 juli med SE9HQ 20 juni, 2019I år körs IARU-testen med SSA:s HQ-station från tre platser, SK3W, SK0UX och SM6MCW. Aktiviteten går både på CW och SSB, samtidigt på alla band. Det behövs operatörer för att bemanna de olika banden. Den grova planen är SM6MCW kör … Läs mer →
- Lightsail-2 Scheduled for Launch June 24 23 juni, 2019Lightsail-2 Scheduled for Launch June 24 – Beacon on 437.025 MHz LightSail is a citizen-funded project from The Planetary Society.This cubesat will be propelled solely by sunlight, to Earth orbit.LightSail 2 is scheduled to launch aboard a SpaceX Falcon Heavy onJune 24, 2019, and we will attempt the first, controlled solar sailflight in Earth orbit. […]
- AO-92 telemetry 2019-06-17 17 juni, 201930 deg elevation pass with Crossed Dipole antenna
- AO-73 telemetry 2019-06-06 6 juni, 2019#airspy Mini, antenna Crossed Dipole
- Lightsail-2 Scheduled for Launch June 22 4 juni, 2019From ANS-153:LightSail is a citizen-funded project from The Planetary Society. This cubesat will be propelled solely by sunlight, to Earth orbit. LightSail 2 is scheduled to launch aboard a SpaceX Falcon Heavy on June 22, 2019, and we will attempt the first, controlled solar sail flight in Earth orbit. LightSail 2 will ride to space […]
- SSB via satellite – guide 4 juni, 2019En väldigt bra och kort guide till att köra SSB via satellit:https://chertseyradioclub.blogspot.com/2017/03/ssb-ham-radio-satellites-beginners-guide.html
- Introduction to DX News. From DXNews.com 18 mars, 2019This is basic information for people with no prior knowledge of Amateur Radio, DX and Radiosport.
- VK9APX Lord Howe Island. From DXNews.com 24 juni, 2019Rick, AI5P will be active as VK9APX from Lord Howe Island, IOTA OC - 004, 1 - 10 August 2019.
- FO/AI5P French Polynesia. From DXNews.com 24 juni, 2019Rick, AI5P will be active as FO/AI5P from French Polynesia, 22 - 29 July 2019.
- T33T Banaba Island. From DXNews.com 23 juni, 2019T33T Team will be active from Banaba Island, IOTA OC - 018, June - July 2019.
- T2R Tuvalu. From DXNews.com 23 juni, 2019John, KK7L will be active again as T2R, from Tuvalu, IOTA OC-015, 27 June - 6 July 2019.
- AmateurLogic 131: Interesting Things at Hamvention 16 juni, 2019Another excellent adventure at Dayton Hamvention. Some of the sights and sounds that make this a very special event. Emile’s WWII Museum PT Boat event. A tour of Mendelson’s Surplus in Dayton. There is no place else like this in the world. 2:23:03
- HamCollege 53 2 juni, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 24. Solid State devices part 2, Standing Waves part 2. 1:03:33
- AmateurLogic 130: Echolink Pi is Back 12 maj, 2019George completes the 2019 Echolink Pi/SVXlink project. Tommy discovers an interesting new online SDR. Mike, VE3MIC joins us with a really cool BlueDV-AMBE server project. Plus another Foreign Food taste test, courtesy of Kevin Mitchell, ZL1KFM. 1:23:36
- HamCollege 52 28 april, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 23. Solid State devices, Standing Waves. 1:04:40
- AmateurLogic 129: Peanut Voice Octopus 13 april, 2019Tommy demonstrates the free Peanut D-Star app. Emile shows how to use the Raspberry Pi as a voice keyer for his Icom ID-9100. George erects the MFJ Octopus Antenna and details some tips to do it quicker and precise. Plus the usual fun and your viewer email and posts. 1:07:31
- The Latest Episode of ARRL Audio News is Available 21 juni, 2019Listen to the new episode of ARRL Audio News on your iOS or Android podcast app, or online at http://www.blubrry.com/arrlaudionews/. Audio News is also retransmitted on a number of FM repeaters. Click here and then scroll down to see the list.
- The K7RA Solar Update 21 juni, 2019The quiet sun continues, with still another week passing with zero sunspots. For 33 days in a row, no sunspot activity, as of Thursday, June 20. So far this year 62% of the days are without sunspots, really the same as all of last year, which was 61%.Average daily solar flux over the past week […]
- LightSail 2 Set to Launch on June 22 20 juni, 2019The Planetary Society’s citizen-funded LightSail 2 solar-propelled spacecraft is set to launch on June 22 on board a SpaceX Falcon Heavy. It will attempt the first controlled solar sail flight in Earth orbit. LightSail 1 successfully completed its test flight mission in 2015. LightSail® is aimed at testing “solar sailing” technology for CubeSats, which comprise […]
- SAQ “Alexanderson Day” Transmission Set for June 30 20 juni, 2019The annual “Alexanderson Day” transmission from SAQ in Grimeton, Sweden, will take place on June 30. The Alexanderson alternator will transmit on 17.2 kHz on the following schedule: Startup/tuning at 0830 UTC, and message transmission at 0900 UTC; startup/tuning at 1130 UTC, and message transmission at 1200 UTC.Both events will be livestreamedon YouTube. SAQ has […]
- ARRL Development Department Manager Lauren Clarke, KB1YDD, Departs Headquarters 20 juni, 2019ARRL Development Department Manager Lauren Clarke, KB1YDD, has stepped down as manager of the ARRL Development Department to pursue other interests. As the search begins for a new development manager, ARRL wants to reassure its donors and members that routine Development Department operations will continue as normal in the interim.Development associates Regina Galuppi, W3DGI (860-594-0291), […]
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1921Long Wire Antenna for portable operations, ICOM IC-7610 review by PD9Z, TelTad Online Shop, ADALM-PLUTO SDR, DX HOLIDAY
- NPR New Packet Radio - IP over 70 cm band
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1920Build your own RF-Choke, End-Fed antenna for 17 and 12 meters, Harbach Electronics - Amateur Radio Amplifier Parts, Delta Loop DX Antenna for 40 meters band, UKW-Berichte Telecommunications, F-troop, VK6FLAB Podcasts - Foundations of Amateur Radio
- KIDS DAY - June 15 2019
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1919Isotron Antennas, Maria Maluca by DL4AC, G3TSO Mobile Antenna Page, Flag Database - Miniflags by Mooney, Microwave Transverters Projects
- HN 407: Dont Forget Your Tinker Toy Antenna on Field Day! 20 juni, 2019KD9FQC's Tinker Toy Antenna, Field Day safety with Gordo, operating FT8 with Valerie, George Thomas' Field Day plans and chatroom questions with Amanda! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Valerie Hotzfeld, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Submit your own video […]
- HN 406: Jet From Last Man Standing & Tower Safety 13 juni, 2019Troubleshooting the Pineboard Project with Bob Heil, tower safety with Tim Duffy, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, and Jet Jurgensmeyer from Last Man Standing answers chatroom questions! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, and Don Wilbanks Guest: Jet Jurgensmeyer We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Submit […]
- HN 405: Amateur Radio Emergency Service Volunteers & Everything They Have to Offer 6 juni, 2019A tour of Amanda's EmComm van, tropospheric ducting with Gordo, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Solar Weather Update with Dr. Tamitha Skov, Dr. T at the Dayton Hamfest Ham Nation Forum, Radios on the Beach with Randy, and your chat room questions with Amanda! Hosts: Bob Heil, Amanda Alden, Gordon West, George Thomas, and Don […]
- HN 404: Simple Phased Arrays You Can Do! 30 maj, 2019Information for ham instructors with Gordo, building a simple phased array for your HF station with Bob, tornado aftermath at the Hara Arena, viewer videos with Dale and chatroom questions with Amanda! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Valerie Hotzfeld, Amanda Alden, and Dale Puckett We invite you to read, add to, […]
- HN 403: Dayton Hamvention Review 23 maj, 2019Bob, Gordo, Don and George are back from Dayton to talk about their experience in Dayton for the 2019 Hamvention! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Submit your own video to Ham Nation at HamNationVideos@twit.tv […]
- RadCom July 2019, Vol. 95, No. 7 24 juni, 2019RSGB Commonwealth Contest—the antenna tower at V31GX provided good signals in our oldest contest To read this edition, tap or click cover image News and Reports 82nd Commonwealth Contest 2019, Bob Whelan, G3PJT 42 Around Your Region – Club events calendar 84 Around Your Region – Events roundup 89 Dayton 2019 82 New products 14 […]
- 2m crosses the Atlantic 21 juni, 2019An historic contact was made on Sunday, 16 June 2019, when the Atlantic was spanned for the first time on 144MHz. D41CV on Cape Verde Islands off the coast of Africa managed to work FG8OJ in Guadeloupe on 144.174MHz using FT8. The distance was 3,867km. This was bettered on the 18th with QSOs between Cape […]
- SAQ transmission next weekend 21 juni, 2019The annual SAQ VLF transmission on Alexanderson Day on 17.2kHz from the Alexanderson Alternator will take place Sunday, 30 June 2019. Two transmissions are scheduled. Tuning will start at 0830UTC for the message at 0900UTC, then 1130UTC for the transmission at 1200UTC. Both transmission events will be broadcasted live on YouTube. QSL reports to SAQ […]
- Update on 144MHz and 23cm threats 21 juni, 2019The IARU was represented this week at the meeting of CEPT Project Team A—one of the groups leading WRC-19 preparations—which finished in Prague on Friday, 21 June 2019. Of particular interest were discussions on two proposed agenda items for WRC-23, concerning the sharing of the 1240-1300MHz band with the Galileo satellite navigation system and the […]
- Also in GB2RS this week… 21 juni, 2019A newly-digitised classic film of the 25th Anniversary Congress of the IARU is now on the RSGB YouTube channel. Taking place in 1950, the Congress was attended by many well-known amateurs from around the world. The silent film also includes some marvellously authentic street scenes—and some decidedly odd motor vehicles. In the Film Archive on […]
- Your chance to visit the Radio Caroline ship, MV Ross Revenge in August during GB55RC2019 is the 55th anniversary of Radio Caroline and the Martello Tower Group are going to be celebrating this by running a ‘special’ special event from MV Ross Revenge from the 1st to the 5th August using the callsign GB55RC
- UK Online Exams demonstrated at FriedrichshafenRSGB President Dave Wilson M0OBW demonstrated the UK's new online exam system at the 44th international amateur radio show Ham Radio 2019 held in Friedrichshafen on June 21-23
- 144 and 1240 MHz bands – RSGB informationRSGB volunteers continue to be engaged with IARU and Ofcom on WRC matters including the 144 MHz and 1240 MHz bands as well as WRC-19 Agenda Items in CEPT-PTD (50 MHz, WPT, 5 GHz) and CEPT-PT1 (24/47 GHz)
- ICQ Podcast - HMS Belfast - D-Day Communication ShipIn this episode, Colin M6BOY is joined by Bill Barnes (N3JIX), Leslie Butterfield (G0CIB). Edmund Spicer (M0MNG) and Ed Durrant (DD5LP) to discuss the latest Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up the news in brief and this episode’s feature is HMS Belfast, D-Day’s Communication Ship
- More P.E.I. women taking up amateur radioCBC News reports more women on Prince Edward Island, Canada, are taking up amateur radio
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 30 - not this time 3 maj, 2019No luck with my listening nights in Fredriksfors this season.Mostly weak signals and an irritating strong splash from European channels together with some heavy distorted NA signals made it difficult for more interesting signals to get through. Towards morning some Brazilian stations and a few La Plata took over the band.LoggAsien702 29.4 2100 DZAS Valenzuela […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 24 - a few from Colombia 28 april, 2019Another night in Fredriksfors with "doubtful" conditions as it had arrived a new disturbance earlier in the evening.Not until 01 UTC there were a few signals from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, but most of them very fluttery and distorted. An hour later there were some signals from Colombia with "descent" quality, but […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 17 - not much 19 april, 2019Again an uninteresting night in the listening shack. I have been quite unlucky with the conditions this spring...Somewhat surprising there were a couple of Thai stations, 1404 quite good, at odd times (21 UTC), but sadly no id.Then the following hours were very unexciting. Some La Plata around 00 UTC, then almost nothing at all […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr 12 - short glimpses at 02 14 april, 2019A short while around 02 UTC there were some interesting signals from Colombia and Ecuador, but the rest of the night in Fredriksfors was very meagre On a more southern antenna there were La Plata on 700, 920, 950 and 1270 but not very good...LoggEuropa675 11.4 2057 Radio Calypso Oostwald Gronningen med id och ”Radio Veronica-repris” […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Apr. 8 - some Philippines 10 april, 2019The interesting part of the night came almost imediatly I arrived in the radio shack in Fredriksfors on this Sunday night. When my receiver was working just before 21 UTC, I noticed there were some Asian stations along, many of them from the Philippines. Also two Swedish lowpower stations were around.The rest of the night […]
- NENA Hires Heinze as 9-1-1, PSAP Operations Director 24 juni, 2019The National Emergency Number Association (NENA) announced that April Heinze joined the NENA staff as the association’s new 9-1-1 and PSAP operations director. read more
- Harris, L3 Merger Set to Close June 29 21 juni, 2019Harris and L3 Technologies received the necessary regulatory approvals for their all-stock merger and set a closing date of June 29. read more
- NPSTC Public-Safety IoT Report Available 21 juni, 2019The National Public Safety Telecommunications Council (NPSTC) released a report examining how first responders may use IoT devices and sensors to enhance emergency response while augmenting personnel and scene safety. read more
- Public Safety Grade Standard Approved 21 juni, 2019The Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) International received final approval from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) June 11 for an American National Standard (ANS) that identifies hardening requirements for public safety grade sites. read more
- 700 MHz NB IoT Network for Florida Utility Announced 21 juni, 2019Puloli is providing full turnkey private IoT network as a service (NaaS) to its customers and is using Sequans and Pycom technology to connect the end-user devices running on its network. read more
- Swissphone Assets Transfer to Management, Entrepreneurs 21 juni, 2019The shareholdings of Swissphone Wireless will be transferred to the present management team and a group of entrepreneurs from Switzerland and Germany. read more
- BearCom Acquires Creative Communications Event Rentals Business 20 juni, 2019BearCom Group announced that it acquired the event radio rentals business of Creative Communications in Phoenix. Terms of the transaction were not announced. read more
- CenterPoint’s Angst Elected UTC Board Chair 20 juni, 2019Energy and water utility representatives across the U.S. approved a new slate of officers to lead the Utilities Technology Council (UTC), effective immediately through May 2020. read more
- Victoria Police Deploy Motorola Mobility Managed Service 20 juni, 2019Motorola Solutions completed the rollout of a new mobility managed service to Victoria Police in Victoria, Australia, enabling increased situational awareness, safety and productivity on the front line. read more
- Motorola Marks 45 Years of Business in Malaysia 20 juni, 2019Motorola Solutions is celebrating 45 years of innovation in Malaysia, recognizing the country’s highly skilled engineering talent and capability to deliver advanced technologies for customers all over the world. read more