Ham Radio News - de senaste amatörradionyheterna som podcasts, artiklar och tv-program på ett ställe!
Vad är RSS?
Vanligt förekommande symbol för RSS
RSS (neews feed, är ett annat ord) är en typ av syndikering som används för att hämta websidors innehåll. Ofta består själva innehållet av en rubrik och lite brödtext. Den här typen av information brukar användas på bloggar och nyhetssidor. Genom att prenumerera på en nyhets feed (syndikering) kan man få de senaste uppdateringarna i ett sammanfattande format, utan att faktiskt besöka själva källan (hemsidan).
Denna sida med feeds uppdateras hela tiden så spara den gärna som favorit i din webbläsare. Vi har valt att begränsa respektive nyhetsflöde till 5 rubriker/artiklar per utgivare.
OBS! SK3GA - Hudiksvalls Sändareamatörer tar inget ansvar för respektive utgivares innehåll.
Trevlig läsning, lyssning och "tittning"!
Här kan du prenumerera på SK3GA's Atom-/RSS-feed
Klicka på RSS-symbolen för att prenumerera på vår Atom-/RSS-feed via Feedburner
- Elsäkerhetsverket och Energimyndigheten granskar störningar från installationer med solpaneler 12 december, 2019Solceller blir allt vanligare. Ett tilltagande problem är att det kan skapas störningar vid radiomottagning. I dagens nyhetsbrev (LÄNK) från Elsäkerhetsverket berättar man att de tittar närmare på de växelriktare och optimerare som finns i våra solcellsanläggningar. Elsäkerhetsverket gör detta … Läs mer →
- SK5BE – Break-in – Julnumret 2019 11 december, 2019Nyköpings Sändareamatörer = SK5BE har i många år haft ett medlemsblad “Break-in” I julnumret finns en del intressant läsning om bl.a. NanoVNA, magnetisk loop antenn m.m. Klicka på länken här nere ! BKjul2019
- SK5DB – Luciafirande 2019 10 december, 2019DET ÄR LUCIA HOS SK5DB ! Välkommen till luciafirande i klubbstugan måndagen den 16/12. Med start kl.18 mumsar vi lussebullar och glögg. Mer info om klubben finns här: källa: SK5DB’s hemsida
- Öppet hus hos SK5LW i Eskilstuna 10 december, 2019Under december månad har SK5LW öppet hus följande kvällar: 12 december 2019 mellan 18:30 – 20:30 och SM5OVX är stugvärd. 19 december 2019 mellan 18:30 – 20:30 med SM5ISM som stugvärd. Adress: Eskilstuna Sändareamatörer Hammarbyvägen 10 SE-644 34 TORSHÄLLA SK5LW … Läs mer →
- SK5LF amatör kurs – alla elever skrev godkända prov ! 10 december, 2019Kursen hos SK5LF, Radioklubben Östra är slutförd Idag har vi på SK5LF haft slutprov för våra elever som kämpat en hel termin med både teori och praktik. Samtliga 7 elever, 5 killar och 2 tjejer, skrev godkända prov på både … Läs mer →
- ISS SSTV via SATNogs audio file 2019-12-04 8 december, 2019This is a SSTV image received via SATNogs station, replayed in Audacity and image demodulated in RX-SSTV. Date was 2019-12-04.
- AMSAT-SM receives Fox plaque 7 december, 2019As a result of donation from AMSAT-SM to the Fox satellite project we have now received a plaque with an actual solar panel cover from Fox-1Cliff. Thank you @AMSAT (AMSAT-NA) for this very nice gift and good luck with the future of the Fox project!
- SSTV transmissions 4-6 december 2019 3 december, 2019Russian cosmonauts are expected to activate Slow Scan Television (SSTV) image transmissions on 145.800 MHz FM from the International Space Station on Wednesday to Friday, December 4, 5 and 6. This is the schedule for the planned activation of the MAI-75 SSTV activity from the ISS. • Dec 4: On – 12:00 GMT, Off – […]
- Virtual Audio Cable for decoding satellite telemetry 25 november, 2019When using several softwares for satellite telemetry decoding it is essential that you have the possibility to move (pipe) the audio streams between the different programs. One of the best programs is Virtual Audio Cable (VAC). I will describe the fastest way to get started with this program on Windows 10. Set up a virtual […]
- Bli QRV via QO-100’s smalbandstransponder med 100mW 3 november, 2019Stort tack till Christer SM0NCL för denna artikel! For english please use Google translate. Under en tid har praktiska tester gjorts i syfte att utforska en möjlig markstation för 2400MHz upplänken för QO-100 smalbandstranspondern.BATC’s webSDR nedlänksmottagare har använts som referens och med den så går det att bestämma hur mycket över mottagarbruset en CW signal […]
- V4/WB4M Saint Kitts Island Saint Kitts and Nevis. From DXNews.com 11 december, 2019Fred, WB4M will be active as V4/WB4M from Saint Kitts Island, IOTA NA - 104, 5 - 11 January 2020.
- CE0Y/UR5BCP Easter Island. From DXNews.com 11 december, 2019Oleh, KD7WPJ will be active as CE0Y/UR5BCP from Easter Island, IOTA SA - 001, 26 - 31 December 2019.
- ZF2FD Grand Cayman Island Cayman Islands. From DXNews.com 11 december, 2019Frank, KK5XX will be active as ZF2FD from Grand Cayman Island, Cayman Islands, IOTA NA - 016, 10 - 17 June 2020.
- FS/RW0CN FS/VE7ACN Saint Martin Tintamarre Island. From DXNews.com 10 december, 2019Mike, VE7ACN will be active as FS/RW0CN and FS/VE7ACN from Saint Martin, 9 - 16 February 2020.
- TT8RR TT8XX Chad. From DXNews.com 10 december, 2019TT8RR and TT8XX Team will be active from Chad, mid 2020.
- HamCollege 59 7 december, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 30. General questions pool updates 2 of 3. 01:03:49
- AmateurLogic 136: Turkey Fever 16 november, 2019It's just about Thanksgiving time here in the US and we'll soon be suffering from Turkey Fever. Tommy's shows how to make an Arduino Frequency Counter. Mike, VE3MIC joins us with a look at the York Region ARC Hamfest. Emile discusses GPS Ham Radio Applications. And as a sheer coincidence, George reviews GPS History and […]
- HamCollege 58 26 oktober, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 29. General questions pool updates 1 of 3. 01:06:31
- AmateurLogic 135: Happy 14th Birthday ALTV 14 oktober, 2019October marks the 14th Anniversary of AmateurLogic.TV. We celebrate the event by awarding one lucky viewer an Icom IC-7300 transceiver with all the accessories you need for a complete HF station. Peter’s back for the party with an update on what he’s been up to and details of his Friedrichshofen Germany Hamfest visit. Tommy has […]
- HamCollege 57 28 september, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 28. Alternative Power and Electrical Safety. 01:28:27
- NOAA/NASA Panel Concurs that Solar Cycle 25 will Peak in July 2025 11 december, 2019The NOAA/NASA-co-chaired international Solar Cycle Prediction Panel has released its latest forecast for to forecast Solar Cycle 25. The panel’s consensus calls for a peak in July 2025 (±8 months), with a smoothed sunspot number of 115. The panel agreed that Cycle 25 will be of average intensity and similar to Cycle 24. The panel […]
- Next Kids Day is Saturday, January 4 10 december, 2019
- RTTY Contesting Stalwart Ron Stailey, K5DJ, SK 10 december, 2019
- Amateur Radio News from Antarctica 10 december, 2019In Antarctica, Chris Cianflone, W2RTO, is on the air from KC4USV at McMurdo Station, mostly operating FT8 on 14.075 MHz. The station has a tribander for 20, 15, and 10 meters and a Kenwood TS-480 feeding a 500 W amplifier, which, he said “sounds like it’s on its last legs.” Given the 24 hours of […]
- The January Edition of Digital QST is Now Available! 10 december, 2019
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1936Linux and Amateur Radio - Presentation, Build A Single-Sideband Transceiver From Scratch, Hermes-Lite Low Cost HF SDR, PolEx Technologies, Using AM Broadcast Stations as 160m Beacons, Optimizing Ground Radials in End-Fed Antennas, Icom IC7300 Modifications by M0FOX, Wi-Fi Rotor Controller, Advanced Antenna Modeling Book by ON5AU
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1935Speaker Wire Doublet Antenna, 160m portable vertical antenna, RV marine battery as power source, Decoding Numbers Stations - QST Article, CW Trainer - Arduino Project, Space weather impacts on Climate, Guide to DMR Code Plugs, Seiuchy On-line morse code trainer, World Wide Radio Operators Foundation, JTAlert
- WSJT-X version 2.1.2 releasedThe WSJT Development Group is pleased to announce the general availability (GA) release of WSJT-X Version 2.1.0.
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 1934Amateur Radio - State of the Hobby - Survery, DL7AHW Spraycan EH Antennas, SDR Receiver using a Tube, KX3 GoBox 2012, dmrconfig - DMR Radio Programming Utility, WSQCall A Weak Signal QSO mode for LF/MF, MorseTeacher MorseMachine On-Line, CW QSO Trainer, UHF Radio Chat with your Raspberry Pi, FSQCall Fast Simple QSO
- CQ WW DX CW Contest 2019The CQ WW is the largest Amateur Radio competition in the world. Over 35,000 participants take to the airwaves on the last weekend of November (CW) with the goal of making as many contacts with as many different DXCC entities and CQ Zones as possible.
- HN 432: Tower Safety Part 2 12 december, 2019The Santa Net with Pete Thomson and a special guest! Bob Heil on his move, show you are a Ham Nation fan with a special offer from HamCrazy.com, Gordo works with the new Heil Parametric Receive Audio System, Don with Amateur Radio Newsline, Dr. Tamitha Skov with the Solar Storm Forecast and Jim Idelson returns […]
- HN 431: Tower Safety Month Part 1 5 december, 2019The Heil Parametric EQ system with Gordo, YOTA Month with Bryant Rascoll KG5HVO, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, George's Echolink project, Tower Safety with Valerie and Jim Idelson K1IR, Amanda with your questions and more! Hosts: Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Valerie Hotzfeld, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add to, and […]
- HN 430: Fred & Anita With The Club of the Year 28 november, 2019Anita AB1QB and Fred AB1OC from the Club of the Year: Nashua Area Radio Society, turkey on the beach with Gordo, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Dr. Tamitha Skov with the Solar Report, The ARRL Operating Manual with George, author Bob Witte talks with Amanda about his book, "VHF, Summits and more: Having Fun With […]
- HN 429: A Visit To Begali 21 november, 2019Becoming a ham instructor with Gordo, a tour of the Begali Keys factory in Italy with Jim Marra N5HZ, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Space Weather News with Dr. Tamitha Skov, Fox Cities Amateur Radio Club 2019 Swapfest with Dan N9LVS, part 2 of the Battleship Iowa Radio Tech Tour, your questions with Amanda and […]
- HN 428: How To Moonbounce! 14 november, 2019The Leonid Meteor Shower with Gordo, the AM band with George, Youth on the Air Camp at the Voice of America Museum with Neil Rapp and Jocelyn Brault, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Moonbouncing with Val and Lance Collister, your questions with Amanda and more! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Valerie […]
- RadCom Basics – November 2019 edition 11 december, 2019The November 2019 edition of RadCom Basics is now online at rsgb.org/radcom-basics. In this edition— Welcome to the latest edition from Lee, G4EJB, RadCom Basics editor What is software-defined radio? How to take part in a radio net Making the most of the low bands this winter Index of RadCom Basics articles: editions 11 to 13 To […]
- RadCom Basics September 2019, No. 13 11 december, 2019In this edition… Welcome to the latest edition from Lee, G4EJB, RadCom Basics editor With feedback from readers and further work on your recommendations; looking at the RSGB Awards especially for radio amateurs with Foundation and Intermediate licences How and why the HF bands come alive in autumn A few basic concepts are briefly discussed […]
- GB2RS Christmas schedule 6 december, 2019Because of the way Christmas and New Year falls there will be no GB2RS News script for Sunday, 29 December 2019. An abbreviated script will be prepared for Sunday, 5 January 2020 for those newsreaders who are able to read that day. Normal service resumes 12 January 2020. The RSGB would like to take the […]
- YOTA Month news 6 december, 2019YOTA Month is in full swing and thanks to local clubs, schools and Scout groups it has already introduced large numbers of youngsters to amateur radio. Hilderstone Radio Society used GB19YOTA to give 40 children aged seven to eight the chance to speak to Santa, and chat to him about what they would like for […]
- Sweden to discontinue 2.3 and 3.4GHz permits 6 december, 2019Amateurs in Sweden have been able to apply for temporary permits to allow operation in 2.3GHz and 3.4GHz bands. Their regulator, the PTS, has announced these temporary permits will no longer be issued from 1 January 2020. The reason is 5G. Swedish amateurs are presently permitted by their regulations to run a maximum of 100mW […]
- 50 MHz band in ITU Region 1IARU-Region-1 have produced a table giving a breakdown of the planned 50 MHz allocation in each of the region's countries
- 5 watt railway level crossing radars at 24 GHzOfcom has published proposals for new regulations regarding the use of certain short range wireless devices, including 5 watt Railway Level Crossing Radar Sensor Systems in 24.100-24.350 GHz band
- Tony's 10m Band ReportOh dear me, not much happening this past week. Again! Best DX VP8NO (Falklands), FO5QB (French Polynesia), XW4XR (Laos), VK5KV (Australia) and VK2ZMT (Australia)
- YOTA activity from SVARKJust over 600 QSO were made by SH9YOTA over the weekend 6-8 December from SVARK's club house in Axamo outside Jönköping for "Youngster On The Air"
- Former RAC Ontario South Director Geoff Smith, VA3GS SKRadio Amateurs of Canada has received the sad news that former RAC Ontario South Regional Director Geoff Smith, VA3GS, became a Silent Key on December 4, 2019
- Boxchip S700A Network and DMR Radio Video Review 22 mars, 2019Ok, after using and enjoying the Boxchip S700A it was time for a video review.…
- SDRuno v1.3 Released 14 mars, 2019SDRplay is pleased to announce the release of SDRuno v1.3. This is a major upgrade to SDRuno, which adds a number of important new features and is intended for all RSP models including the now discontinued RSP1. Major new features include: Frequency Scanning (for both frequency ranges and stored memory panel lists) I/Q […]
- Boxchip S700A Network Radio Review 20 december, 2018Introduction More and more Amateur Radio operators are beginning to realize the flexibility and utility of Network Radio. Network Radio has become the “Swiss Army Knife” of communications technology. Amateur radio users can reach other Amateurs world wide using such applications as Zello, IRN, Echolink, and APRS. New applications are still popping up. For example […]
- Kyocera E6560 – A Cheap Network Radio Rugged Smartphone 2 december, 2018If you are interested in getting into Network Radio, but not ready to spend $150 to $300 for a dedicated HT style device, you might find that the Kyocera E6560 Smartphone might fit the bill. The Kyocera E6560 is basically a ruggedized unlocked GSM Android Smartphone with a PTT button for Zello use or other […]
- Pulsat PM-1100 Network Radio Review 7 november, 2018Having found the X Boss TM-7S a great deal of fun, we took a look at a mobile / base version of a Network Radio the Pulsat PM-1100. The Pulsat Network Radio is pretty much identical to the very popular Inrico TM7. The Pulsat Network turned out to be very nice compact mobile / base […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Dec 8 - NA "including" HI 11 december, 2019There were quite a lot of stations on the band as early as before 21 UTC this evening. However, many of them being dominants stronger and earlier than usually, blocking the short ”window” that could have been open to daytimers. Some made it... Hours after midnight were dull and meagre with only few stations on […]
- Heard on Fredriksfors Dec 3 - unexciting NA 7 december, 2019This night was far from as good as ”propagation sights” promised. Some daytimers, but never exciting, and over all flapping signals through the night. Often there were several stations on each channel, but too low and too buzzy.LoggNordamerika 610 3.12 0200 WIOD Miami FL ”NewsRadio 6-10 Miami”. JE 670 3.12 0700 WCSR Chicago IL är […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Dec 1 - NA, but also Panama 7 december, 2019Some US datimers coming in when I arrived in Fredriksfors this evening, but not as good as expected. To buzzzy and to low signal strength. Later on fair signals from NA east coast, turning to quite strong from Colombia and Panama and also some Puerto Rico and Cuba.LoggNordamerika 670 1.12 0500 WWFE Miami FL ”La […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Nov 16 - Asia 17 november, 2019We had some antenna job to do out in the listening shack on Saturday. During that time I had my receiver going in the shack, hoping for some nice Asian stations.I hed hoped for better... There were many Chinese and KBS-Koreans. A few from Japan, but best the hour between id:s (14 - 15 UTC). […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Nov 14 - not my best... 16 november, 2019This night was not what I had hoped, nor even expected...When I arrived and got my recceiver working I noticed that the signals were unusually low. But it took some time until I realized that this wasn´t what it should be. Something was wrong with the antenna conection. Some more time until I got a […]
- Palmer Awarded EWA-Vestal Scholarship 10 december, 2019Amanda Palmer, a student at Old Dominion University (ODU), will receive the Enterprise Wireless Alliance (EWA)-Joseph B. Vestal Endowed Scholarship, which awards financial aid to a full-time student at ODU enrolled in electrical engineering technology or information systems management who intends to pursue a professional career in wireless applications or telecommunications. read more
- Operation Convergent Response 2019: Real-World Scenarios Help Train First Responders on Latest Public Safety Technology (Sponsored) 10 december, 2019The areas of emergency planning, preparation and prevention are key for first responders and public safety officials. Training and education play a crucial role in providing first responders with the latest skills and techniques to respond to the many risks they face. With more technology at their disposal than ever before, it’s important to help […]
- TIA Releases Calls for Interest on 2 LMR Documents 9 december, 2019The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) TR-8 committees released calls for interest for two Project 25 (P25) and LMR documents. read more
- Salguero Named FCC’s CIO 9 december, 2019The FCC appointed Francisco Salguero as chief information officer (CIO). read more
- Airbus Supplies TETRA System for Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 9 december, 2019Airbus was chosen as the official secure communications technology provider for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Formula 1 race security teams and coordinators used the company’s TETRA network solutions to safeguard the venue and secure smooth performance during the event, which took place 28 November – 1 December. […]
- Lawmakers Discuss T-Band, 9-1-1 Fee Diversion, NG 9-1-1 Funding During FCC Hearing 6 december, 2019House Energy and Commerce Committee lawmakers discussed T-band, 9-1-1 fee diversion and next-generation 9-1-1 (NG 9-1-1) funding as important issues during an FCC oversight hearing Dec. 5. read more
- NG 9-1-1 Self-Assessment Tool Available for 9-1-1 Officials 6 december, 2019The SAFECOM-National Council of Statewide Interoperability Coordinators (NCSWIC) NG911 Working Group developed a next-generation 9-1-1 (NG 9-1-1) Self-Assessment Tool for use by state, regional and local public-safety answering point (PSAP) and emergency communications center leadership. read more
- New Rules for 9-1-1 Calls from MLTS Effective Jan. 6 6 december, 2019The effective date of the rules adopted in the Kari’s Law Act of 2017 and Section 506 of RAY BAUM’S Act is Jan. 6. read more
- FirstNet Board Lays Out 2020 Priorities, Looks Back at 2019 Accomplishments 6 december, 2019During its final meeting of the year, the First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) board looked back at 2019 and laid out its priorities for 2020. read more
- PSTA Releases New Reports, Adds Working Groups 5 december, 2019The Public Safety Technology Alliance (PSTA) released two new reports and added two working groups. read more