Ham Radio News - de senaste amatörradionyheterna som podcasts, artiklar och tv-program på ett ställe!
Vad är RSS?
Vanligt förekommande symbol för RSS
RSS (neews feed, är ett annat ord) är en typ av syndikering som används för att hämta websidors innehåll. Ofta består själva innehållet av en rubrik och lite brödtext. Den här typen av information brukar användas på bloggar och nyhetssidor. Genom att prenumerera på en nyhets feed (syndikering) kan man få de senaste uppdateringarna i ett sammanfattande format, utan att faktiskt besöka själva källan (hemsidan).
Denna sida med feeds uppdateras hela tiden så spara den gärna som favorit i din webbläsare. Vi har valt att begränsa respektive nyhetsflöde till 5 rubriker/artiklar per utgivare.
OBS! SK3GA - Hudiksvalls Sändareamatörer tar inget ansvar för respektive utgivares innehåll.
Trevlig läsning, lyssning och "tittning"!
Här kan du prenumerera på SK3GA's Atom-/RSS-feed
Klicka på RSS-symbolen för att prenumerera på vår Atom-/RSS-feed via Feedburner
- RADIOBILDER från Eksjö Radioklubb … 1 april, 2020http://www.hoglandsringen.se/radio/index.html
- i Rampljuset 31 mars, 2020“i Rampljuset“ Var ett tag sen vi hade ”i Rampljuset” rubriken. Den här gången är det SM5GXQ / Peter som vi säter i fokus, som bor delvis i Norrköping men trivs bäst på Öland. Själv berättar han att ” jag … Läs mer →
- Fyran är färdig! 30 mars, 2020Aprilnumret av QTC har nu lämnat tryckeriet. Här kan du läsa om vår nya slogan och möta vinnaren i tävlingen som drog in 210 bidrag från medlemmarna. Aprilnumret innehåller också mycket teknik. Läs om nyttan av ferriter, hur du tillverkar … Läs mer →
- D7 mötet i Kristianstad den 13 Juni 2020 ställs in … 30 mars, 2020Vill härmed meddela att D7 mötet den 13 Juni 2020 i Kristianstad på Bockebodaträffen ställs in p.g.a. Corona viruset. Vill inte riskera att utsätta varandra för denna situation och med de instruktioner vi får dagligen från våra myndigheter tycker jag … Läs mer →
- Stängt på radioklubben, så gjorde vi i SK7BQ … 29 mars, 2020http://sk7bq.com/index.php/innehall/publ-artiklar/10-sk7bq/537-stangt-pa-radioklubben-sa-gjorde-vi-i-sk7bq
- AO-73 telemetry 2020-03-28 28 mars, 2020Complete pass, 13 minutes and 46 degree max elevation. 129 frames received. 2 x 6 el Yagi, LNA, #airspy mini, SDR-Console v3.
- Minor Update to FoxTelem Released 20 mars, 2020FoxTelem has been updated to version 1.08z5 and the latest version is here: http://amsat.us/FoxTelem/windows/ http://amsat.us/FoxTelem/linux/ http://amsat.us/FoxTelem/mac/ This is not a mandatory upgrade. It fixes some minor bugs that caused crashes and corrects the calculation of the bit SNR for the Dot Pro- duct BPSK detector. If you use the Dot Product detector and you care […]
- Uppdateringar på AMSAT-SM hemsida mars 2020 15 mars, 2020Nu är alla uppdateringar klara efter att vi bildade sammanslutningen AMSAT-SM. I korthet är det följande: Beskrivning av vad AMSAT är och vår historik: https://www.amsat.se/vad-ar-amsat/ Beskrivning vad vi gör idag, vår verksamhet: https://www.amsat.se/om-amsat-sm/ Aktuella riktlinjer (istället för stadgar) och gällande styrgrupp finns här: https://www.amsat.se/styrgrupp-riktlinjer/ Och sedan har vi en kortare sammanställning på engelska: https://www.amsat.se/english-info/ Du […]
- OPS-SAT telemetry 2020-03-14 14 mars, 2020
- Sammanslutningen AMSAT-SM bildas 10 mars, 2020Idag den 10 mars 2020 bildades sammanslutningen AMSAT-SM i samband med att föreningen AMSAT-SM lades ner. Processen att skapa ett AMSAT-SM för framtiden påbörjades efter årsmötet 2019 och nu är vi redo för att driva AMSAT-SM vidare på ett nytt och enklare sätt. Alla aktiviteter som ingick i föreningen övergår till nu till sammanslutningen. Hemsidan […]
- 3D2CR QSL Status. From DXNews.com 2 april, 2020We must report that currently, the Polish Post Office, still does not process any in and outbound international mail.
- V47JA Saint Kitts Island. From DXNews.com 2 april, 2020W5JON will be active again from Saint Kitts Island, IOTA NA-104, 11 June - 2 July 2020, as V47JA.
- Video KL7RRC/P Sledge Island. From DXNews.com 30 mars, 2020Video of KL7RRC/P IOTA Expedition to Sledge Island, IOTA NA - 210, Alaska.
- V6TOPG2020 Federated States of Micronesia. From DXNews.com 27 mars, 2020Haru, JA1XGI will be active as V6TOPG2020 from Federated States of Micronesia during June - September 2020.
- 8Q7KB Meedhupparu Island Maldives. From DXNews.com 27 mars, 2020Kazik, DL2SBY will be active as 8Q7KB from Meedhupparu Island, Maldives, IOTA AS - 013, 4 - 12 May 2020.
- Ham College 63 28 mars, 2020Extra Class Exam Questions – Part 2 Station restrictions and special operations: restrictions on station location; general operating restrictions; spurious emissions; antenna structure restrictions; RACES operations 1:03:01
- AmateurLogic 141: The Great Toilet Paper Famine 14 mars, 2020RSPDUO Tone and DCS Decoding, Exploring RigPi Deeper, Coronavirus Hoarding, and more. 1:17:39
- Ham College 62 - Extra Class Exam Questions – Part 1 29 februari, 2020Operating Standards: frequency privileges; automatic message forwarding; stations aboard ships or aircraft; power restriction on 630 and 2200 meter bands. 52:49
- AmateurLogic 140: Old Stuff and New Stuff 15 februari, 2020George, Tommy and Wayne make nice finds at the Capital City Hamfest. Krewe of Eve Mardi Gras Ball and a tasty treat. Icom IC-705 Quick Preview. New portable QRP antennas. Plus lots more. 1:20:57
- Ham College 61 - Extra Class Begins 8 februari, 2020Are you ready for Amateur Extra? Our 1st Extra Class episode. What's on the exam? 01:03:17
- Some Countries Permitting “STAYHOME”-Suffix Call Signs during COVID-19 Pandemic 2 april, 2020Some countries around the world are allowing radio amateurs to use special “STAYHOME” call sign suffixes. For example, listen for 8A1STAYHOME from Indonesia, and A60STAYHOME/# call signs from the United Arab Emirates.In Canada, Michael Shamash, VE2MXU, is using VC2STAYHOM “to raise awareness for social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic.” Canada limits call sign suffixes to […]
- Spain Grants Unlicensed Individuals Permission to Use Amateur Stations During Lockdown 2 april, 2020Spain’s International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) member-society URE has obtained temporary permission from the country’s telecommunications regulator for unlicensed people to use amateur stations during the coronavirus lockdown.“The main objective of the request is to disseminate and promote amateur radio among schoolchildren who must be confined at home,” the announcement from the Ministry of ...
- To All ARRL Members and ARRL VEC Accredited Volunteer Examiners 2 april, 2020We know many examiners have canceled amateur radio license exam sessions to meet the requirements and recommendations of national and local government and of health officials. The health and safety of examinees and our Volunteer Examiners (VEs) is first and foremost in any decision-making process. The ARRL Volunteer Examiner Coordinator (VEC) does not offer video-supervised […]
- WB2REM Wins the April QST Cover Plaque Award 2 april, 2020The winning article for the April 2020 QST Cover Plaque award is “HD8M DXpedition to the Galapagos Islands” by Jim Millner, WB2REM.The QST Cover Plaque Award -- given to the author or authors of the most popular article in each issue -- is determined by a vote of ARRL members on the QST Cover Plaque […]
- Contest Entry Features Multiple Operator Locations and Remote Transmitter-Receiver Site 1 april, 2020
- Yaesu FTM-300DYaesu FTM-300D new 144/430 MHz Dual Band C4FM Digital/Analog FM Mobile Transceiver GPS C4FM Dual RX WIRESX Node
- CQ WW WPX SSB Contest 2020The WPX Contest is based on an award offered by CQ Magazine for working all prefixes. Held on the last weekend of March (SSB), the contest draws thousands of entries from around the world.
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 2007Home Made Artificial Ground Tuner , ZR6KMD 20m Field Dipole, ZS6KMD 20-40m Multiband Dipole, 70cm Mini-Transverter Project, Measuring SWR at 1296 MHz, Car Power Adapter to Anderson PowerPole, TU5PCT Ivory Coast 2020,
- Grid Square Locator SystemThe Grid Square Locator, also known as the Maidenhead Locator System, is a geographical co-ordinate method based on a 6-digit code, widely used by amateur radio operators to determine a rough position on the Earth.
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 2006How to stack dissimilar yagi antennas, Top Loaded Vertical Antenna for 80 Meters Band, Modifications to the Diamond V2000 and similar antennas , TyQSL - Online Logbook, HackRF, DVMEGA, bladeRF, E44CC Online Log
- HN 447: Using Zoom For Your Club Meetings 2 april, 2020How to use Zoom for your club meetings with Fred Kemmerer AB1OC, Bob Bastone WC3O on his train ride to the ARRL headquarters, Gordo on trap antennas, George's Echolink repeater, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, and Amanda with your questions! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you […]
- HN 446: Club Meetings and Personal Distancing 26 mars, 2020Bob Heil and Gordon West talk to Mary Catherine (KI4HHI) and Joe Domaleski (KI4ASK), using Zoom for your remote club meetings with Tom Nolan W3EX, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don and Solar Weather Update with Dr. Tamitha Skov, Contest University status with Tim Duffy, VP8PJ South Orkney DXpedition with Val, questions with Amanda and more! […]
- HN 445: Dayton Hamvention Canceled! 19 mars, 2020Michael Kalter on the cancellation of Dayton Hamvention 2020, Gordo talks about how to meet with your club online, an interesting adventure with Fred Lloyd from QRZ.com, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Solar Update with Dr. Tamitha Skov, Megger meters with George, a viewer's Pine Board on Steroids with Bob, questions with Amanda and more! […]
- HN 444: Hamvention Club of the Year 12 mars, 2020Bob Heil talks with Mark Kleine from the 2020 Hamvention Club of the Year, the South Canadian Amateur Radio Society, a heavy-duty ball mount for your antenna with Gordo, viewer videos with Dale, Tales From the Transmitter Site with George, and your questions with Amanda! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Amanda […]
- HN 443: All About Amateur Television! 5 mars, 2020Gordo talks with Roland Hoffman KC6JPG about the Amateur Television Network, the ARRL Antenna Books and a more durable alternative to heat shrink tubing with George, Amateur Radio Newsline and Solar Update with Don, your questions with Amanda and more! Hosts: Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, […]
- RSGB to introduce remote invigilation for Foundation Exams 2 april, 2020In response to the coronavirus emergency and to comply with the government’s social distancing recommendations, the RSGB announced on 20 March that it would stop taking bookings for new amateur radio examinations. The Society expected that this suspension of exams would last for at least 12 weeks. Since then, the RSGB has been exploring ways […]
- RSGB contest committees launch ‘Hope QSO Party’ 1 april, 2020To help and support radio amateurs who are isolated at home and would appreciate contact with other people, the RSGB Contest Committees are launching a new six-week initiative starting on Monday 6 April, called the ‘Hope QSO Party’. Open to every radio amateur, not just RSGB members, this contest will also welcome international participation with […]
- Ayrshire clubs are keeping in touch 30 mars, 2020The Ayr Amateur Radio Group (AARG) and the Kilmarnock and Loudoun Amateur Radio Club (KLARC) have both organised 2m ‘on the air’ nights on their normal club nights – on Tuesdays for KLARC and on Fridays for AARG. They share a daily net most days at 10:00hr on 145.450Mhz. Members from both clubs join each […]
- RadCom April 2020, Vol. 96, No. 4 30 mars, 2020RSGB 2020 AGM—Committee reports, election and voting information To read this edition, tap or click cover image News and Reports Around Your Region – Club events calendar 84 Around Your Region – Events roundup 88 How to vote in the RSGB AGM 2020 73 New products 16 News 14 RSGB 2019 committee reports 53 RSGB […]
- Special Event Stations and COVID-19 30 mars, 2020In the light of government guidance on the Covid-19 pandemic, Ofcom is relaxing the requirement that Special Event Stations be open to members of the public. Ofcom says that applicants may disregard that requirement in the application form and on the online portal, although the form and portal will be amended to remove it in […]
- Tony's 10m Band ReportThe conditions on Ten Metres were the best for ages. So much so that I had to up the ante to 5 reported contacts and 6 for the contest at the weekend. I haven’t had to do that for ages. Well sought-after were TT8SN (Chad), VP8A (Falklands), ZP5DBC (Paraguay), PX2A (Brazil special) (for the contest […]
- New Multimode Digital Gateway for the West of IrelandA new Multi-mode Digital Gateway, EI2BED, was placed on air from Roscommon Town in the West of Ireland on the 23rd of March 2020. Following a week on air a few minor fine tweaks have been made to perfect the transmitted audio levels
- Coronavirus: Call to dust off amateur radios and get talking in East LancsThe Lancashire Telegraph interviews Nick Isherwood 2E0NJI about the role of amateur radio and RAYNET East Lancashire during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Video: The future and growth of amateur radioThe presentation given by RSGB Director Kamal Singh M0IOV to the 2019 RSGB Convention is now available on YouTube
- SolderSmoke Podcast 220 availableBill Meara M0HBR / N2CQR has released another edition of the amateur radio SolderSmoke podcast
- Boxchip S700A Network and DMR Radio Video Review 22 mars, 2019Ok, after using and enjoying the Boxchip S700A it was time for a video review.…
- SDRuno v1.3 Released 14 mars, 2019SDRplay is pleased to announce the release of SDRuno v1.3. This is a major upgrade to SDRuno, which adds a number of important new features and is intended for all RSP models including the now discontinued RSP1. Major new features include: Frequency Scanning (for both frequency ranges and stored memory panel lists) I/Q […]
- Boxchip S700A Network Radio Review 20 december, 2018Introduction More and more Amateur Radio operators are beginning to realize the flexibility and utility of Network Radio. Network Radio has become the “Swiss Army Knife” of communications technology. Amateur radio users can reach other Amateurs world wide using such applications as Zello, IRN, Echolink, and APRS. New applications are still popping up. For example […]
- Kyocera E6560 – A Cheap Network Radio Rugged Smartphone 2 december, 2018If you are interested in getting into Network Radio, but not ready to spend $150 to $300 for a dedicated HT style device, you might find that the Kyocera E6560 Smartphone might fit the bill. The Kyocera E6560 is basically a ruggedized unlocked GSM Android Smartphone with a PTT button for Zello use or other […]
- Pulsat PM-1100 Network Radio Review 7 november, 2018Having found the X Boss TM-7S a great deal of fun, we took a look at a mobile / base version of a Network Radio the Pulsat PM-1100. The Pulsat Network Radio is pretty much identical to the very popular Inrico TM7. The Pulsat Network turned out to be very nice compact mobile / base […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Mar 26 - West Indies and Florida 30 mars, 2020It was rather meager conditions during most of this night in Fredriksfors.Actually it was just the hour 04 – 05 UTC that had some glimpses with more interesting signals (Florida and West Indies) coming through the dominants that made it tough.Logg.Asien 1278 25.3 2200 JOFR Fukuoka tog sig fram fast konditionerna inte var bra. JENordamerika […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Mar 19 - a disturbance at 23.30 19 mars, 2020A really lousy night in Fredriksfors.It didn't seem so hopeless from the beginning, and a good while before 23 UTC NA stations began to arrive on a lot of frequencies, although there was a high noise level across the entire band. But at 23.30 UTC a heavy disturbance arrived, making a strong impact on the […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Mar 15 - Africa and NA 17 mars, 2020There was no strong disturbance, but still quite a few African station were heard around 23 UTC this night in Fredriksfors. Asia was far less interesting one or two hours earlier. Later on US east coast dominated the band. Signals all over the band, but the signals were not stable as they faded pretty much […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Mar 10 - mixed, not bad 12 mars, 2020A mixed menu this night in Fredriksfors, not bad but sad to say nothing new.When I arrived and started my receiver there were some Asian stations still on, but very bad westwards. Eventually it was better also in that direction and signals from both NA and LA at times.It was less buzzy than the last […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Feb 29 - I missed the Peruvians 3 mars, 2020I was careless and that made me miss the recording from 23 UTC and just before 02 this night in Fredriksfors. From what I've heard from elsewhere, I may have missed one of the season's rare Peru openings on it. Earlier on Friday night, it was useless. When I got the recording working, it was […]
- Police Officials Emphasize Social Distancing to Keep Officers Healthy 31 mars, 2020Law enforcement officials from around the country emphasized the importance of strong social distancing policies in keeping law enforcement officers healthy and on duty amid the COVID-19 pandemic, during a March 27 webinar hosted by the First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) and FirstNet, built with AT&T. read more
- How Public Television and Datacasting Could Help Fight COVID-19 30 mars, 2020U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Bruce Crawford recently addressed public television station managers to share his vison about the future of the Army’s information and communications technology needs. He spoke about leveraging existing infrastructure and capabilities to improve information sharing, resiliency and readiness for the Army. He acknowledged that the commercial sector is developing and deploying […]
- Is Direct Mode the Holy Grail of Critical Broadband Communications? 30 mars, 2020Direct mode, also called device-to-device (D2D) communications — or more precisely, the lack of it — is seen to be one of the main risks in moving from narrowband professional mobile radio (PMR) technologies exclusively to broadband Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)-based solutions. However, at times, the root cause is lost in the discussion. read […]
- AT and T Selects Satellite Platform with FirstNet Band 14 from Rescue 42 PodRunner 26 mars, 2020Rescue 42 said its PodRunner division entered into an exclusive supplier agreement with AT&T to provide the SatRunner Satellite communications platform configured with Wi-Fi internet and band 14 cellular for the nationwide First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) network. read more
- API Members Say Anterix Not Addressing 900 MHz Interference Concerns 25 mars, 2020American Petroleum Institute (API) members called out Anterix for not providing enough information on how it plans to remedy interference concerns in the 900 MHz band and said refineries can’t give up critical spectrum until the issues are addressed. read more
- Belgian Port Selects Nokia for Private Wireless Network 25 mars, 2020Nokia completed the first phase of a 5G-ready, industrial-grade private wireless network deployment for the Port of Zeebrugge in Belgium. The platform will provide private wireless connectivity to more than 100 endpoints across the entire port operations read more
- CalAmp CEO Retires, Gardner Named Interim CEO 25 mars, 2020CalAmp announced the retirement of Michael Burdiek from his roles as president, CEO and a member of the board of directors. Current member of the board, Jeff Gardner, will become CalAmp's interim president and CEO, and Burdiek will remain a senior advisor to the CEO through May 31, 2021. read more
- Czech 400 MHz Operator Nordic Telecom Joins TCCA, Releases RFP 24 mars, 2020Nordic Telecom, a Czech telecom operator, announced its membership in TCCA. The carrier, with the support of 450 Alliance, also published a request for proposals (RFP) for the supply of rugged LTE band 87 hand terminals optimized for 3GPP mission-critical communications use. read more
- PSCR to Launch UAS Endurance Challenge April 1 24 mars, 2020The Public Safety Communications Research (PSCR) program plans to launch its First Responder UAS Endurance Challenge April 1. read more
- ETSI Releases Augmented Reality Specification 24 mars, 2020The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) Industry Specification Group on the Augmented Reality Framework (ISG ARF) unveiled ETSI GS ARF 003, a specification toward the interoperability of augmented reality (AR) components. Compliance with the ETSI framework will allow components from different providers to interoperate via the defined interfaces, allowing broader and quicker adoption of AR […]