Ham Radio News - de senaste amatörradionyheterna som podcasts, artiklar och tv-program på ett ställe!
Vad är RSS?
Vanligt förekommande symbol för RSS
RSS (neews feed, är ett annat ord) är en typ av syndikering som används för att hämta websidors innehåll. Ofta består själva innehållet av en rubrik och lite brödtext. Den här typen av information brukar användas på bloggar och nyhetssidor. Genom att prenumerera på en nyhets feed (syndikering) kan man få de senaste uppdateringarna i ett sammanfattande format, utan att faktiskt besöka själva källan (hemsidan).
Denna sida med feeds uppdateras hela tiden så spara den gärna som favorit i din webbläsare. Vi har valt att begränsa respektive nyhetsflöde till 5 rubriker/artiklar per utgivare.
OBS! SK3GA - Hudiksvalls Sändareamatörer tar inget ansvar för respektive utgivares innehåll.
Trevlig läsning, lyssning och "tittning"!
Här kan du prenumerera på SK3GA's Atom-/RSS-feed
Klicka på RSS-symbolen för att prenumerera på vår Atom-/RSS-feed via Feedburner
- DMR hjälp på SK7HW, s hemsida … 28 januari, 2020DMR Ladda ned genom att Högerklicka på länken och välj “Spara mål som” eller öppna genom att klicka på länken. Amatörradioguide för Digital Mobil Radio, skriven av W2XAB Dokument att ladda ner (PDF). Dokument som beskriver hur man kommer igång … Läs mer →
- NY Rubrik: “i Blickfånget” 26 januari, 2020NY RUBRIK ! “i Rampljuset” Förra året hade vi några gånger “månadens klubb” som blev en måttlig framgång tyckte jag själv. Tydligen svårt för klubbarna att skriva något om deras verksamhet, och det hela stannade av efter 6 klubbar och … Läs mer →
- SK7RGM 26 januari, 2020
- SK7HW … DMR … På denna sida kommer vi att lägga diverse om DMR, programering mm 23 januari, 2020Förberedande hjälp för att komma igång med DMR. AnyTone handapp o Blue DV Hotsport : https://www.sk7hw.org/dmr/
- Vinter AM-test 2020 = 1 februari 23 januari, 2020Två gånger per år körs en AM-test på 80 meter i Sverige. FRO-avdelning Arboga + Radioklubb SL5ZYB som anordnar testen. Lördag den 1:a februari är det dags för Vinter AM-test. Regler AM-test Vi inom Arboga Radioklubb och Arboga FRO-avdelning har … Läs mer →
- HuskySat-1 28 januari, 2020Info from ANS: The University of Washington’s HuskySat-1 3U cubesat was launched on the Northrop Grumman NG-12 Cygnus supply mission to the ISS on November 2. HuskySat-1 has remained stowed aboard Cygnus scheduled for deployment after the cargo ship unberths from the International Space Station. Unberthing is scheduled for 1435 UTC (9:35 am EST) on […]
- How to download latest kepler when starting applications 22 januari, 2020This is a short guide how to create a simple batch file for Windows for downloading the latest kepler element before starting a satellite application. In this exemple, I am downloading kepler before starting the program GetKISS (by DK3WN). First, create the .bat-file in a text editor and name it, for example, getkiss_starter.batThe secret is […]
- OPS-SAT telemetry 2020-01-22 22 januari, 2020
- Satellite Status and Tracking API’s Added to AMSAT Website 19 januari, 2020Good news! Thanks to an initiative by Heimir, W1ANT, AMSAT added Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to the AMSAT web site to make it easy for developers to write apps for mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT). For example, the satellite status page www.amsat.org/status does not work well on small screens. By accessing the […]
- AMSAT-SM into the future in 2020 18 januari, 2020This is an english summary over the current re-organization of AMSAT-SM: We are planning for the future for #amsat Sweden (AMSAT-SM)! If the members say Yes during the annual meeting in February and the next open meeting we are terminating AMSAT-SM as organization. Then a new group with the same name, AMSAT-SM, is started. Group AMSAT-SM will be run by Håkan SM7WSJ, Lars SM0TGU and Inge SM4JLX. It […]
- Introduction to DX News. From DXNews.com 18 mars, 2019This is basic information for people with no prior knowledge of Amateur Radio, DX and Radiosport.
- TI9A Cocos Island Costa Rica. From DXNews.com 28 januari, 2020TI9A Team will be active from Cocos Island, IOTA NA - 012, Costa Rica, 2 - 8 February 2020.
- RI1ANC Vostok station. From DXNews.com 27 januari, 2020RI1ANC will be active again from Vostok Station, Antarctica, starting 10 February 2020.
- FP/KV1J Miquelon Island. From DXNews.com 26 januari, 2020Eric, FP/KV1J will be again active from Miquelon Island, IOTA NA-032, 30 June - 14 July 2020.
- VP8PJ South Orkney Islands. From DXNews.com 26 januari, 2020VP8PJ Team will be active from South Orkney Islands, IOTA AN - 008, 20 February - 5 March 2020.
- AmateurLogic 139: Now With 2020 Vision 18 januari, 2020Just how much faster is the Raspberry Pi 4? Tommy finds out. George has a free remote desktop solution with some unique features. Emile tries Vara Winlink. And Mike ventures into the “Box of Incomplete Dreams” for a QRP Labs WSPR kit. 1:21:07 to start 2020 out logically.
- HamCollege 60 28 december, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 31. The final episode covering the General pool. General question pool updates 3 of 3. 01:05:36
- AmateurLogic 137: Friday 13th Christmas Show 14 december, 2019Join the AmateurLogic crew for an entertaining Christmas episode recorded on Friday, Dec. 13th. Emile creates a RMS Packet Gateway. Tommy updates the firmware on his Icom D-Star radios. George sets up and tests the Kasa Smart Plug Mini, an economical WiFi remote controlled power outlet. 1:29 of holiday fun.
- HamCollege 59 7 december, 2019General Amateur Radio Exam part 30. General questions pool updates 2 of 3. 01:03:49
- AmateurLogic 136: Turkey Fever 16 november, 2019It's just about Thanksgiving time here in the US and we'll soon be suffering from Turkey Fever. Tommy's shows how to make an Arduino Frequency Counter. Mike, VE3MIC joins us with a look at the York Region ARC Hamfest. Emile discusses GPS Ham Radio Applications. And as a sheer coincidence, George reviews GPS History and […]
- State QSO Party Challenge Announced 28 januari, 2020The State QSO Party Challenge is a competition comprised of other contests, namely state and provincial QSO parties. As explained on the website, the annual cumulative score program is open to any radio amateur who participates in any approved state QSO parties (SQPs).Participants just need to submit their QSO party scores to 3830scores.com to enter […]
- Past ARRL Southeastern Division Director H. Dale Strieter, W4QM, SK 27 januari, 2020Past ARRL Southeastern Division Director Harmon "Dale" Strieter, W4QM (ex-W4DQS), of Cocoa Beach, died on January 6. An ARRL Life Member, he was 92 and a founding member of the Maxim Society.Strieter was ARRL Southeastern Division Director from 1970 until 1973.During World War II, he served as US Maritime Service radio officer in the Pacific. […]
- HuskySat-1 with VHF/UHF Linear Transponder Set to Deploy Soon 27 januari, 2020The University of Washington’s HuskySat-1 3U CubeSat, launched November 2, 2019, is set to deploy on January 31 after the vehicle that carried it to the International Space Station undocks. HuskySat-1 has remained stowed aboard a Northrop Grumman Cygnus supply vehicle. Within 24 hours after Cygnus’ departure from the ISS, HuskySat-1 and SwampSat 2 will […]
- Winlink Development Team Members Awarded Tennessee Military Department Patriot Medals 27 januari, 2020In a recent ceremony, two Winlink development team members were awarded the Military Department of Tennessee Adjutant General’s Distinguished Patriot Medal.Steve Waterman, K4CJX, was awarded “for his distinguished patriotic service as the Winlink Network Administrator,” citing his “vision, hard work, and dedication to emergency communication [that] contributed significantly to the disaster read...
- New Amateur Extra Question Pool Released 27 januari, 2020
- Zeus ZS-1 HF USB SDR TransceiverA fully digitised SDR transceiver with general coverage reception
- FT8 vs CW - an amateur radio shootoutWe compare popular ham radio modes FT8 and CW for a Summits on the air (SOTA) QRP activation. Which mode will win?
- Top Amateur Radio Websites - Issue 2001LogHX freeware logger software, Baofeng Mic Pin Out and Programming Cable Schematics, OQRS Hints and Tips Explained, BKLog - log book and contest program, AirHamLog - Online Amateur Radio Logbook, Red Pitaya, E44RU Palestine 2020
- CQ 160 Meter CW ContestThe CW mode is held the final full weekend of January. The Phone mode is held the final full weekend of February.
- The SOTABEAMS bandpass filterNew 2 metre filter stops interference
- HN 437: YOTA Month Recap 23 januari, 2020Bob's $3 speaker wire antenna and shack in progress, Bryant Rascoll KG5HVO and Neil Rapp WB9VPG on the success of Youth on the Air Month in December, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Solar Storm Forecast with Dr. Tamitha Skov, Val is back from her cruise with a bridge tour and operating from the Grand Cayman, […]
- HN 436: St. Louis Winterfest 2020 16 januari, 2020Relay switches with Bob, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Space Weather News with Dr. Tamitha Skov, Show Us Your Project with Randy, a preview of future projects from George, chatroom questions with Amanda, and Bob talks with Rebecca Carroll about the upcoming St. Louis Winterfest on January 25, 2020. Hosts: Bob Heil, George Thomas, Don […]
- HN 435: Kicking Off the New Year! 9 januari, 2020Bob Heil shows off his new(old) setup, Gordo's gadgets, a Tales From the Transmitter Site from George, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Solar Update with Dr. Tamitha Skov, and questions with Amanda! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, and Amanda Alden We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show […]
- HN 434: The Best of 2019 25 december, 2019Join Bob Heil, Gordon West and the rest of the Ham Nation crew on a look back at 2019! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon West, George Thomas, Don Wilbanks, Valerie Hotzfeld, Amanda Alden, Dale Puckett, and Dan Vanevenhoven We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Submit your own video […]
- HN 433: Tower Safety Part 3 19 december, 2019Gordo invites you to Quartz Fest, Bob Heil interviews a family of hams: the McElroy's! Show Us Your Project with Randy, Amateur Radio Newsline with Don, Val and Jim continue Tower Safety Month with part 3 of Jim Idelson's presentation, Amanda and Jeff at the Last Man Standing Set, and more! Hosts: Bob Heil, Gordon […]
- RSGB Board application deadline looms 24 januari, 2020The deadline for applications for the two elected RSGB Board Director positions is Friday, 31 January 2020. This is your opportunity to take an important and interesting role in leading the Society into the next decade. You’ll find guidance and candidate forms on the RSGB elections page, but if you’d like an informal chat to […]
- British Science Week info now available 24 januari, 2020If you or your radio club want to get involved in British Science Week, which takes place between 6 and 15 March 2020, activity packs are now available to download. The pack contains tips on how to run British Science Week in school or at home, easy-to-run activities, and details of the annual poster competition. […]
- Why GB3GV is QRP 24 januari, 2020Leicestershire digital ATV repeater GB3GV has been significantly down on power for the last couple of weeks. Due to failure of one of the transmitter stages it has only been running about 1W to the antenna. Repairs will hopefully be carried out soon, which will bring the signal back to full strength. Further info at […]
- Also in GB2RS this week… 24 januari, 2020Regulators in Spain are allowing radio amateurs there to exchange their current longer-format call signs for permanent 2 x 1 call signs. To be eligible, applicants must have held a licence issued by Spanish authorities without any sanctions and have at least 15 years of experience in international amateur radio. Germany is again permitting amateurs […]
- GB2RS News Script for 26 January 2020 24 januari, 2020Tap or click the link below to download this week’s GB2RS news script GB2RS News Script for 26 January 2020 (11-page/161KB Microsoft Word document) Problems downloading the GB2RS news script? Try this alternative link.
- Which is best, FT8 or CW?In the latest of his "Radio Adventures" YouTube series, Richard G3CWI of SOTABEAMS takes a lighthearted look at whether FT8 or CW is better during a portable activation
- ARISS educational radio contact with school in SerbiaAn International Space Station school contact has been planned with participants at Primary School Jovan Jovanovic Zmaj, Sremska Mitrovica, Serbia. The event is scheduled for today,Tuesday 28 January 2020 at approximately 15.51 UTC, which is 16.51 CEWT
- The Space Weather WomanA Bright Region Pair and An Earth-Directed Solar Storm - The latest space weather forecast from Dr Tamitha Skov WX6SWW
- Deployment of ham radio HuskySat-1 CubeSat expected soonNASA report the Cygnus resupply ship currently docked at the International Space Station is expected to leave at 9:35 a.m. EST on Friday, January 31. Cygnus should then raise its orbit to approximately 500 km, where HuskySat-1 and SwampSat will be deployed
- BBC World Service presenter is a radio amateurGareth Mitchell M7GJM is well known as presenter of the BBC World Service show Digital Planet. He got his amateur licence in 2019 thanks to help from members of Essex Ham
- Boxchip S700A Network and DMR Radio Video Review 22 mars, 2019Ok, after using and enjoying the Boxchip S700A it was time for a video review.…
- SDRuno v1.3 Released 14 mars, 2019SDRplay is pleased to announce the release of SDRuno v1.3. This is a major upgrade to SDRuno, which adds a number of important new features and is intended for all RSP models including the now discontinued RSP1. Major new features include: Frequency Scanning (for both frequency ranges and stored memory panel lists) I/Q […]
- Boxchip S700A Network Radio Review 20 december, 2018Introduction More and more Amateur Radio operators are beginning to realize the flexibility and utility of Network Radio. Network Radio has become the “Swiss Army Knife” of communications technology. Amateur radio users can reach other Amateurs world wide using such applications as Zello, IRN, Echolink, and APRS. New applications are still popping up. For example […]
- Kyocera E6560 – A Cheap Network Radio Rugged Smartphone 2 december, 2018If you are interested in getting into Network Radio, but not ready to spend $150 to $300 for a dedicated HT style device, you might find that the Kyocera E6560 Smartphone might fit the bill. The Kyocera E6560 is basically a ruggedized unlocked GSM Android Smartphone with a PTT button for Zello use or other […]
- Pulsat PM-1100 Network Radio Review 7 november, 2018Having found the X Boss TM-7S a great deal of fun, we took a look at a mobile / base version of a Network Radio the Pulsat PM-1100. The Pulsat Network Radio is pretty much identical to the very popular Inrico TM7. The Pulsat Network turned out to be very nice compact mobile / base […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Jan 19 - good "in between" 21 januari, 2020This night remembered in much about last night I was in Fredriksfors.It started with very few and low signals this evening too, but now also very buzzy. So it didn´t look promising. And it ended about the ssame way too. A disturbance occured before 05 UTC and most of the NA signals were swept away. […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Jan 14 - better than I thought 16 januari, 2020I was wrong! When I went home after a night of listening at the shack in Fredriksfors I was dissapointed how signals had propagated – bad signal strength, buzzy signals from NA. A ”rush” from Colombia in the morning with very strong signals on the upper side of the band, but dominants. Was this really […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Jan 3 - first for 2020 9 januari, 2020First night for 2020 in Fredriksfors for me. Disturbed sometimes and signals propagated good at times, but also not so good for long periods. Many stations heard during the early hours but I was unlucky with fading and id, making quite a lot of exciting signals (in some cases wellknown also) on eg 1590,1470,1370,1360,1350,1250,1160,1100 stays […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Dec 31 - last for 2019 9 januari, 2020Signals went around quite a lot this night and also from good at times to quite bad. Very weak early signals in the evening, and not until around midnight e wre some Puerto Ricans but also some South American stations. When I changed to 317 degrees before 01 UTC there were already lots of western […]
- Heard in Fredriksfors Dec 29 - good at last 3 januari, 2020It didn´t start as good as supposed this evening December 28th. Quite bad I would say the first hours with weak and rather distorted signals leaving just the ”dominants”. It wasn´t until well into the new day (after 01 UTC) it started and then on the antenna in more western 317 degrees. Quite good signals […]
- GAO: FirstNet Buildout on Track, Contract Oversight Should Be More Transparent 28 januari, 2020AT&T is meeting or on track to meet all nationwide, contractual network coverage and adoption milestones for the nationwide public-safety broadband network, but public-safety officials expressed frustration with the lack of transparency and information from First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) officials, according to a new federal oversight report. read more
- FCC Certifies 4 Companies as 3.5 GHz SAS Administrators 27 januari, 2020The FCC certified four spectrum access aystem (SAS) administrators, paving the way for full commercial operations in the 3.5 GHz band. Last year, the FCC approved these SAS administrators for initial commercial deployments, and the current action allows for full commercial use of the 3.5 GHz spectrum for broadband connectivity and 5G. read more
- DHS Information Sharing Assessment Tool Updated and Expanded 27 januari, 2020The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science & Technology Directorate’s (S&T) updated its Information Sharing Assessment Tool (ISAT). Updates include optional scenarios and expanded question sets. read more
- Anterix Offers 900 MHz Spectrum Valuation Advice to FCC 27 januari, 2020Two Anterix representatives spoke with officials in the FCC’s Office of Economic and Analytics about “methodologies the FCC might use to address the value of spectrum in the FCC’s inventory and evolution in 900 MHz band technology.” read more
- BT Executive Named Chair of Securing Artificial Intelligence Group 27 januari, 2020The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) Industry Specification Group on Securing Artificial Intelligence (ISG SAI) appointed Alex Leadbeater from British Telecom (BT) as its chair. Kate Reed with the National Cybersecurity Center (NCSC) was appointed first vice chair, and Tieyan Li from Huawei was appointed second vice chair. read more
- Lawmakers Disagree with FCC on 5.9 GHz Proposal 24 januari, 2020Members of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure told the FCC they are alarmed by its proposal to reallocate more than half of the 5.9 GHz spectrum (Safety Band) to unlicensed operations, such as Wi-Fi. The FCC's proposal undercuts the potential to prevent many of the 37,000 traffic fatalities each year by impeding the […]
- House Energy Committee Leaders Request GAO Review of NTIA, FCC 24 januari, 2020Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Frank Pallone Jr. and Rep. Greg Walden sent a bipartisan letter to the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) urging the government watchdog to conduct an updated review of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration’s (NTIA) federal spectrum management processes. read more
- Syniverse, AiRXOS Develop Private Network for Drone Management 24 januari, 2020Syniverse and AiRXOS, a wholly owned subsidiary of GE Aviation, announced they are working together to provide a communications infrastructure that manages drones and other unmanned aerial systems (UAS) operating at low altitudes. read more
- IWCE Announces 2020 Program 24 januari, 2020IWCE announced its program for its 44th annual conference in Las Vegas, March 30 – April 3. read more
- Australian Officials Meet on Network Resiliency in Wake of Bushfires 24 januari, 2020Australia’s government officials and industry leaders gathered to discuss network resilience during the country’s severe bushfires, noting that access to power was critical. Most network outages following the bushfires were because of loss of power, not direct bushfire damage to network facilities. read more